So, how many of you stayed single or childless for the sake of the Kingdom? And how many people in your Hall are single or childless for that reason?

by BonaFide 33 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Shit, life is hard enough even without crib midgets!!!

Ditto. (except I call them crotch nuggets or carpet munchers)

I've never had a desire to breed. The New and Improved System TM had nothing to do with it. In fact nothing about jws had anything to do with it.

I do know many childfree jw couples, and I'm glad. Overpopulation is a serious issue already, why populate the world with more uneducated lemming pedos?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Ex and I decided on me getting a Vas so she could pioneer the rst of her life. No kids and I'm 45.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

That's pathetic rebel8

• blondie
    blondie

wha happened, did you pioneer wife know that vasectomies were severely frowned upon by the WTS if not forbidden?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

BonaFide - I stayed single so that I could marry King David or Prince Johnathan. FAIL

I'm 33 sooooo ooo oo o

• jakmarx
    jakmarx

Ive stayed single for the sake of my average looks and lack of charm

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I still remember when my wife and I decided we were going to have children, what a stir that caused. We were the first couple in our age group to get married, and all the other young couples were waiting on us for some reason. I still remember the cold stares and hushed whispers from the elders.

The whole baby thing never worked out though. Oh well, life moves on.

• rebel8
    rebel8

LOL, LB!!! Marry King David! You'd have pet lions too?

yaddayadda2-Um, ok. Back at ya.

• StAnn
    StAnn

One of my brothers and his pioneer wife remained childless because they were waiting for the New World. Then my s-i-l realized the "truth" in 1995 with the doctrinal changes. She desperately wanted children and tried to have them then but was too old.

She is a very bitter, angry woman now.

St. Ann

• besty
    besty

my brother elder PO <CoBOE> and his wife are childless - shame as she would be a great mother <aside from being as JW>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit