Please tell everone why you are a good person worth getting to know ....

by The Berean 36 Replies latest jw friends

• DJK
    DJK

Maybe everyone is worth getting to know. Then you decide if you want to keep them. LOL

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I certainly could not top the Dance of the Seven Veils......but I know how to fix things!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Zid, I think you're cool. I think it's wonderful that you still have a belly dancer's figure and a very fun personality. I get "nice person" vibes from you.

My belly dancing figure bit the dust the day I had extreme major abdominal surgery and my figure began to change. But my face is holding up well for 50. I still have all my teeth and most of my hair. I suppose I should figure out a way to dye it to cover the ever encroaching gray.

I have a good sense of humor and a big, warm heart. Two good reasons some would want to get to know me.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Flipper: I guess I could speak as well for me and my wife Mrs. Flipper that we are honest, straight shooting people.

I love the gun range.

Flipper: If people need a hearing ear we will always be there

I have lots of bottled up problems to vent.

Flipper: We enjoy cooking ( mainly I cook for my wife a lot ) love to BBQ , experiment with good breakfasts, etc.

I love eating.

OK, I was just kidding about the gun range. Otherwise, it looks like I have a new best friend to vent to, and visit when I am hungry.
    Can you keep the cats and dogs out of the living room when I sleep on your couch? If not, maybe you will have to give me the bedroom.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, FlyingHighNow, I'll bet you look better than I do, at this point!! I don't look like those pictures right now... How nice of you to say those things, however! My main aim in posting my belly-dancing pix was to show people how quickly I shed the JW belief system after exiting - within 6 months of DA'ing, I took my first belly-dance classes and went on to learn and dance for 15 years! I need to get back to it, too... It's very good for the body and the soul. Wishes of good health and strength to you, and may you keep dancing! Ethnic costume, maybe??

You do sound like a nice person, too. I've enjoyed many of your posts! About the hair - I shop at the local health-food stores for my product, and they have several 'cruelty-free' versions. I tried the 'cruelty-free' hair coloring products because of animal testing but found an excellent reason to keep using them - since they aren't tested on animals, the manufacturers have to use more benign elements in the formulaes. With commercial colorings, there is an overwhelming stench of ammonia, but the cruelty-free varieties are not nearly as harsh, are less damaging to your hair, and are thicker so they don't drip! At least, the brand I use is: Naturcolor, carried by Herbaceuticals located in Napa, California, 94559. I buy it from the local Vitamin Cottage.

You sure look cute from your picture!! Zid

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Zid, thank you for the advice on hair color. I have put off doing color because I don't want to damage my very fine, mostly straight hair and I don't want to walk around with roots showing. I also am having a difficult decision on which color to use. My hair has darkened to a medium honey brown from a medium honey blonde. I don't know if I should go lighter or darker. And then part of me would like to do a reddish color. I have skin with all the same warm tones as a conch shell and warm, hazel green eyes, the kind with ambers and turquois, not blue.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Mmmmm, FlyingHighNow, you sound pretty! I'm jealous!! That's also approximately what I look like now...

Zid <<<< P.S. but I act like this...

P.P.S. May I suggest a medium honey blond with hints of red? With Naturcolor, you look for a color with "N" in front of (?) the color - that covers grey. Then you can use ANY color as a tinting agent - they seem to mix well, and this is from someone who's experimented with approx 8 of their colors - they ran out of my favs for a while so I experimented. The color also looks very natural - not 'neon' or 'brassy' like commercial brands. But test first!!! Good results to you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit