Please tell everone why you are a good person worth getting to know ....

by The Berean 36 Replies latest jw friends

• The Berean
    The Berean

Feel Free !

• asilentone
    asilentone

Are you male or female?

• Quentin
    Quentin

That's a hard to answer...to some I'm a great fella, nice guy, salt of the earth and so on...to others I'm not those things, knifing me would make their day.

What's the purpose of your need to know? Unless you meet someone face to face, typing out your platitudes on a board is pointles. How a person express themselves in writing is not indicative of who, or what they are. Only personel contact can determine that.

I'm an ex-jw, maybe that will give some insight....

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I'm not LOL!

• homeschool
    homeschool

i'm so shy......ok, I'll play . I always care,in one on one situations. When in a crowd, I could care less about shitchit chat....but in smaller groups, I'm very good at listening and showing empathy. When I finally let down my wall and start trusting you, you will see my cute yet sarcastic sense of humor. My laughs are sincere. If your jokes arent funny, I dont laugh. I don't beat around the bush, yet I'm the first one to give a well deserved compliment. I kinda feel like I'm trying to fill in the blank on eharmony.com, hehe.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Awww, homeschool, you're so cute! I mean it, too!!

Berean, you've got to be kidding!!! I'm a Pagan Earth-woshipping daughter of the Rainbow Serpent Goddess, little sister to Lillith (the real one...) and I consort with Hecate', Kali, Sekhmet, and a lot of other frisky, mischevious goddess-brats! Me, GOOD???? HAH!

Just a little scandalous stuff from my past...

Better not let Mouthy or Luou Bou To see this stuff...

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

Damme! I think I killed another thread.... Zid

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy coming in the board. with the belt!!!

Who for???? Yep You guessed it ZID!!!!!!!
    Trying to hide from me eh?????IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!

Got to admiit lovely lady, lovely legs

• undercover
    undercover

Nice job balancing that sword...

Though it took me a minute to notice it... I was a little distracted by, um, other parts of the photo...

• ziddina
    ziddina

How in the world did you find this, Mouthy????

Ruh, Roh!!! Busted!!!

Wish I looked that good today; I'm hauling around an extra 30 pounds (or so it feels when I'm going uphill...) and I haven't been practicing my dancing consistently. That dance form is actually VERY GOOD for one's health - my chiropractor would always say he could tell when I'd been practicing - my skeleton would be in proper alignment... I'd better get back to regular visits to my dance studio...

Well, with proper nutrition, workouts, and regular walking, I can look pretty much like that again. The ages are, from top down; 33, 38, and 43.

I'm older than Valerie Bertinelli right now - about 7 years. But if she can have a bikini bod' again - SO CAN I!!! Zid
    junk mail

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit