Please tell everone why you are a good person worth getting to know ....

by The Berean 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

I yam what i yam.

Zid

'Rainbow Serpent Goddess, little sister to Lillith (the real one...) and I consort with Hecate', Kali, Sekhmet'

Hey, no prob. Now, if that was silicone, the deal would be off;)

S

• mouthy
    mouthy

ME!!!??? A GOOD PERSON!!!! NOT on YOUR ruddy life.
    My Mother alway said I was "big & ugly"
    My hubby used to say I "was Mrs knows it all bugger all"
    The kids at school used to call me "MOULDY MILDRED"( my second name)
    My JW daughter says "I am in cahoots with the devil"
    But for one thing I KNOW
    When" I kick the bucket" I am gonna haunt all of em!!! Vengence !!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Satanus,

"I yam what i yam." - You eatin' spinach, man??? "Silicone"??? NASty stuff! Only good for computer chips and quartz specimens...

Mouthy! Yeahhh, I wanna be a ghost too... First thing I'd do is show up on the sceptics' doorsteps - er, attics!! I want to haunt some hiking trails, too....

Spoooooky!! Zid

junk mail

• Satanus
    Satanus

Broccoli is better.

S

• ziddina
    ziddina

With fettucini noodles and sauce!! errrr, or a subway sandwich???

• PEC
    PEC

I won't kissing anyones ass, if that is what you want, just keep moving.

Philip

• Satanus
    Satanus

'With fettucini noodles and sauce!! '

Sounds good.

errrr, or a subway sandwich???'

Is there broccoli in that? Have you tried the chinese beef and broccoli?

S

• ziddina
    ziddina

Never! My favorite is the Hot peanuts with chicken - whatever that's called in Cantonese (?) cooking... Not too much of a fan of beef, ever since my dad used to make his specialties - "Golf-ball" burgers and "Haystack" burgers - trust me, not the sort of dish that would turn one on to beef... Zid

• Satanus
    Satanus

Your father was a cowboy, then? Actually, there is very little meat in it. The chinese tend to put less. It's mostly broccoli and oyster sauce.. Never tried the hot peanuts and chicken, not sure if i've seen that on the menu. It sounds interesting.

S

• ziddina
    ziddina

Yeah, dad was a cowboy {{groan}}... A REAL one... My maternal grandfather - Gramps on my mother's side - actually had a nodding acquaintance with Tom Horn, if you're familiar with his story... Check this out!! My dad - cowboy - marries my mom - daughter of a sheepherder... Not only that, but dad's bloodlines were "Orange" Irish, mom's were "Green" Irish... Yeesh! And I was caught in the middle of all that.

Fooooood. I should start a recipe thread.... jumping burger bon appetit subway sandwich

The name of that hot Cantonese/Chinese dish is "Kung Pao" - Kung Pao Chicken, Kung Pao Shrimp, Kung Pao Beef... I'll have to try the chinese beef and broccoli 'cause I LUV broccoli! Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit