BLAME BUSH ALL YOU WANT, BUT........................

by Warlock 43 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    warlock, you are a disengenous troll

Keyser ....

I tend to agree with you ... I think the term troll is incorrect and somewhat defamatory.

It would be more proper to say that Brother Warlock is of the of Anointed Class at the Kool Aid corparation and regularly partakes of the emblems.

Rub a Dub

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    include the likes of Bill Clinton, Chris Dodd and Barney Frank as well as the CRA and FNMA/FHLMC in the blame list.

I don't have any problem blaming these individuals for their role in the mess we have today. Bill Clinton screwed us with NAFTA. Then he started the ball rolling with free trade to China and handed it off to Bush who raped us some more.

It's pretty obvious that all Presidents are in the pocket of the corporations and the banks. Who benefited from the mass migration of manufacturing jobs to China? The shit that Wal Mart sells didn't get any cheaper.

I've got to stop ranting so much about this, I'm getting depressed.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    warlock, you are a disengenous troll

On threads like this one, things get heated.

Sometimes we omit information that would support the opposing viewpoint.

We all have biases, and try to find information to support those biases.

We try to get into the other guys head, like I tried to get into rub-a-dubs. Sorry rub.

Call me a troll, call me anything you want, including what I called jeep, because while it offended him, it doesn't offend me.

Such is the nature of threads like this.

If it bothers you, don't read them, and stay off them.

Warlock

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

As in civilizations past...with an increase in knowledge the fear and respect of the 'cultivated people' for their mysterious powers became so decreased that their authority suffered greatly and they became objects of contempt and satire.

Guess what happens next?

...and when we are gone, and humans take that quantum leap into being controlled by frequencies (no more sorrows) and when the new humans are created by using designer genes in the lab (no marriage- family unit; sexless like angels) history will be re-written like we never existed. Another lost civilization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit