BLAME BUSH ALL YOU WANT, BUT........................

by Warlock 43 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

You have nice hair Priest.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    You have nice hair Priest.

I hear banjos......

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    rub,
    Can you read a chart?
    The peaks are Truman, Clinton, and rising with Osama..............................sorry, Obama.

warlock ...

I don't understand your comments.

The way I see it, the percentage DROPPED during Clinton's 8 years. It rose somewhat early in his term from the sharp rise during Reagan and Bush Sr. but then dropped so that by the time Clinton's 8 years ended, it was significantly lower than when he took office.

Am I missing something ??????

Rub a Dub

• beksbks
    beksbks

Yes Rub you're missing the fact that the right wingers on this site will believe absolutely anything that they find cobbled together on the Internet and they are told is negative to the left. It's a fact that debt and government grew under Republicans and shrank under Democrats for the last umpteen years.

I don't blame Bush for the housing crisis. I blame Ronald Reagan, deregulation, trickle down economics, Phil Graham, and a host of other crooks.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I blame Ronald Reagan, deregulation, trickle down economics, Phil Graham, and a host of other crooks.

Phew, for a second I thought you were on the verge of intellectual honesty and were going to include the likes of Bill Clinton, Chris Dodd and Barney Frank as well as the CRA and FNMA/FHLMC in the blame list. But yet again you were able to pull it off yet again with a completely blinkered partisan slant! Bravo!

BTS

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

warlock, you are a disengenous troll

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I don't agree with everything Warlock says, but he's been on this forum a lot longer than you. I'm just saying.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

"I don't agree with everything Warlock says, but he's been on this forum a lot longer than you. I'm just saying."

Exactly. Disingenuous Democrat - hells yeah! Troll? Not so much.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I blame Clinton for NAFTA. Which ultimately has some part in this, but not as much as the other things I mentioned. How about a bit of honesty from your sweet self there Burn?

• Priest73
    Priest73

And you're not?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit