BLAME BUSH ALL YOU WANT, BUT........................

by Warlock 43 Replies latest jw friends

• journey-on
    journey-on

Jeeprube....the reason you sound like a f**king moron (not that you are) is because you consistently jump on ANYTHING that even has a slight whiff of "the right" or what you perceive as a Republican slant, and pepper it with some outlandish verbal crap. Your extreme prejudice and lack of real thinking makes you look like an idiot. You can spout your "educational" credentials all day long, but that doesn't cover up anything.

There are lots of educated dumbasses in this world. Get a clue!

There is enough BS on both sides of the aisle to fill a fleet of dump trucks. We better wake up soon in this country and actually SEE what is going on instead of constantly jumping to the conclusion that the Dems are bad or the Repubs are bad. They both work together behind the doors and the masses are the pawns. We are losing sight of the Constitution as it fades away in the distance and the media and the people are too busy arguing about the "small" red herrings in the news to see the really "big" fish being reeled in and cut up.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    Look, just for your info, I took Tang Soo Do before you were even an idea. At that time, the brown equivalent was red and I made second red.
    I also was trained in boxing in addition to smatters of other self-defense techniques including the use of pressure points.
    Since YOU are so vocal here, maybe YOU should watch the way YOU present things on this board.
    That being said, this is over.

Congratulations, you win the martial arts belt off! Yes I am vocal here, so are you and many others. Am I supposed to apologize for being passionate? Good luck.

My point was that many times we say things on an internet message board that we wouldn't say to someones face in the street. If I've called anyone a "fucking moron" lately then I take this opportunity to apologize for it. I am sorry.

I just don't understand why people feel the best way to win an internet argument is to insult the intelligence of their opponent. Day after day I disagree with BTS, John Doe, and Priest......yet I realize that each one of these posters is VERY intelligent.

• Warlock
    Warlock

bts

....................................and I was an MS!

Warlock

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Look guys, my member is 10 feet long and barbed. It would kick your collective asses if I didn't keep it on a leash.

BTS

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Look guys, my member is 10 feet long and barbed.

Well, you did say you took your wife away with it, right?

Warlock

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    Jeeprube....the reason you sound like a f**king moron (not that you are) is because you consistently jump on ANYTHING that even has a slight whiff of "the right" or what you perceive as a Republican slant, and pepper it with some outlandish verbal crap. Your extreme prejudice and lack of real thinking makes you look like an idiot. You can spout your "educational" credentials all day long, but that doesn't cover up anything.

Now this is how you properly insult someone online! Very nice!

You're absolutely right, I do jump all over anything that remotely has a slant towards making the right wing look bad and pepper it with verbal crap. That's exactly what I do! It's nice to see someone call me on my bullshit!

You are absolutely right. If you want me to be honest I don't believe half the shit I write. What I have found here are some VERY intelligent people to debate with. I am talking about BTS, John Doe, and Priest. I use the political discussions on JWN to focus my mind and try out different paths of debate and logic.

And yes, trotting out my limited educational credentials was a tired tactic. I just don't like being called a moron. Who does? It's the equivalent of my accusation to BTS a few days ago that name calling was the last refuge of the idiot....or something to that effect.

You have my apology.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    Look guys, my member is 10 feet long and barbed. It would kick your collective asses if I didn't keep it on a leash.

LOL

• Priest73
    Priest73

That is the funniest thing I've read in weeks. I still can't bring myself to brag about my "lightswitch"

• Warlock
    Warlock
    I still can't bring myself to brag about my "lightswitch"

The nuns don't care.

Anything is better than nothing.

Warlock

• Priest73
    Priest73
    The nuns don't care. Anything is better than nothing.

it's not how deep you fish, it's how you wiggle the worm? Maybe?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit