BLAME BUSH ALL YOU WANT, BUT........................

by Warlock 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Warlock
    Warlock

Maybe these have been cropped, also.

Warlock

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    Maybe I should start calling you Rudy, you fucking retard.

Wow, I just checked this thread today to see your response. I wasn't speaking about you in particular when I made the Reagen/Clinton reply, rather I was speaking to the right wing philosophy in general. If you're a Democrat then good for you. Personally I couldn't care less what party you claim to belong to. When someone posts something I disagree with, I respond with my thoughts on the subject. Pretty simple really.

Being called a "fucking retard" and "moron" all the time is getting pretty old.

For the record:

I have an IQ of 155

I have a college GPA of 4.0

I was named the "Apprentice of the Year" upon my graduation from my apprenticeship program.

I am currently on the Dean's List at my college.

I was listed in the National Dean's list registry last year.

I am a member of Phi Theta Kappa, the international honors fraternety for two year colleges (I'm doing my pre-engineering bit at a 2-year to save money).

Warlock, I am many things, but I assure you that I am not a "fucking moron." One of the things I also am is a Brown belt in American Kenpo. In addition I work out EVERYDAY to train my body for one purpose.......I can assure you that if you were standing in front of me right now you'd think twice about calling me a "fucking moron!"

• Warlock
    Warlock
    I can assure you that if you were standing in front of me right now you'd think twice about calling me a "fucking moron!"

You think you are the only one here who as trained in the martial arts?

I'm sure some of us have a little more than that, too.

Warlock

• Warlock
    Warlock

Either way, I apologize for offending you.

Warlock

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I can assure you that if you were standing in front of me right now you'd think twice about calling me a "fucking moron!"

Are you threatening physical violence? I do believe that violates our posting guidelines.

BTS

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    Are you threatening physical violence? I do believe that violates our posting guidelines.

Just having a man to man discussion, why don't you go away and worry about yourself?

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    You think you are the only one here who as trained in the martial arts?
    I'm sure some of us have a little more than that, too.

That's great, and yes I took offense at you calling me a "fucking moron." Speak with a little more respect next time. I can assume that your verbal conduct proves you personally haven't trained in any type of martial arts, and if you had you didn't learn the respect for your fellow man that is inherent in such training.

If you took my comments as threatening then I apologize, that wasn't my intent. My point was that I have achieved enough accomplishments in my life to know that I am not a "fucking moron."

• snowbird
    snowbird

Word.

Sylvia

• Warlock
    Warlock

Look, just for your info, I took Tang Soo Do before you were even an idea. At that time, the brown equivalent was red and I made second red.

I also was trained in boxing in addition to smatters of other self-defense techniques including the use of pressure points.

Since YOU are so vocal here, maybe YOU should watch the way YOU present things on this board.

That being said, this is over.

Warlock

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Oh boy, all the assclowns are whipping out their internet penises to measure.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit