Help on becoming a Jehovahs Witness

by tpadgett 86 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

It seems Tiffani has decided to check for positive information about the cult on jwsupport fourm:

http://www.jwsupportforum.com/index.php?topic=5925.msg86185#msg86185

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

She will be a JW in no time at all!!.......................In 20 years she will be saying:"What the F*ck did I do?!..How could have I been sooooo stupid?"....................Look how many on the board who have already done that,or are going through it now.......................OUTLAW

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Tiffini seems to be getting perturbed on jwsupport forum.com:

http://www.jwsupportforum.com/index.php?topic=5925.msg86185#msg86185

haha lol all i have to say is F*** you and what you stand for.
    For all you haters. I came onto this site to gain positive help, not negative. I could care less to all those people who are against the "cult" or whatever the hell you think. But seriously get a life. All you guys have to talk about is how negative it is. Its your opinion and your choice to not be a Jehovah's witness, so if people want to convert, or are then let them. you dont gotta try and preassure and scare people away from it because than your just being hypocrites when you say that jehovahs witnesses shouldnt go door to door.
  • Yizuman
    Yizuman

Sounds like she's bound and determined to become a JW because she's too blindly in love with her boyfriend.

Love is blind, ya know.

Yiz

• only me
    only me

Positives:

You will learn to be blindly obedient

You wo't have to think for yourself ever again

No decisioon making !! all done for you

Lots of leisurely outdoor activity, walking door to door for hours

All the coffee you can drink

No having to eat crackers and wine that have been breathed on by everyone.

That's a start, I'm sure there's many more.

• middleman
    middleman

Troll stew anyone?....I'll get the pot.

• jakmarx
    jakmarx

positive things when its going great.

• Great way to instantly feel part of a community
    • Great way to meet freinds
    • It will make you feel important
    • It will give you direction
    • Good routine

In order for things to stay great, you need only remember BE OBEDIENT.

Negative things when things go wrong.

• The whole community may shun instantly
    • Your new freinds will shun you
  • digderidoo
    digderidoo

This thread is double posted on JWS too.

Paul

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi and welcome,

Jesus is THE way, THE truth and THE life John 14:6

Either the JWs have it or they don't. Otherwise it is the wrong way, a lie and death.

If you want to see the "Kingdom of God" you must be born again John 3:3

Are you born again?

JWs will have you believe that isn't necessary. Jesus talks about people try and enter the Kingdom another way here

John 10:1 (New International Version)

John 10
    The Shepherd and His Flock
    1 "I tell you the truth, the man who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber.
    John 10:7-9 (New International Version)

7 Therefore Jesus said again, "I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who ever came before me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture.

Jesus is the gate. You can only enter through His sacrifice, His blood. JWs do not believe is receiving that sacrifice symbolically in the form of bread and wine communion or by belief.

As important as a nice boyfriend is, I believe your mum is right. However, you are going to have to decide for yourself very soon. Is a boyfriend worth missing THE way, THE truth and THE life? JWs will tell you they have that but you need to look before you leap.

If you are not born again then get that sorted first. Then you can pray about a boyfriend, God has an even better one for you :)

All the best,

Stephen

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Posted on JWS by the original poster ... haha lol all i have to say is F*** you and what you stand for.

This person is a troll

Paul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit