Help on becoming a Jehovahs Witness

by tpadgett 86 Replies latest jw friends

• tpadgett
    tpadgett

I am Seventeen years of age and have been born into christianity by my parents. For some reason i havent really been all that into going to my christian church. Some of the things we discuss are very confusing. Recently i started dating a Jehovah's Witness and i started researching and questioning him about his religion. It all seems to make alot more since to me than the religion i grew up with. But i dont want to go to his kingdom hall with him becuase im afraid everyone will think im going just because of him, and i dont want that. I filled out an application at the watchtower site and a couple of jehovah's witnesses came to my door, but my mom sent them away because of her belief in christianity. So i was wondering if there was a way i could learn more about becoming a Jehovah's Witness without going to meetings yet or having someone come to my house? Help!

• tpadgett
    tpadgett

If someone could email me at [email protected] it would really help. thanks.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

You do not want to become a JW. Run for your life and find another boyfriend.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Tpadgett..The last thing you want to do with your Life,is waste it in that God Forsaken Religion...........I grew up in it..There are alot of people here who were raised in it,just like me..Talk to them..Then make a decission..If you still want to be a Jehovah`s Witness after that..Go for it!!...............Good Luck!..................OUTLAW

• tpadgett
    tpadgett

I havee studied many religions and this one seems to be the one i believe in the most. And i wouldnt want to find another boyfriend just because he is a Jehovahs witness.

• Mary
    Mary
    So i was wondering if there was a way i could learn more about becoming a Jehovah's Witness without going to meetings yet or having someone come to my house? Help!

There sure is. Read this book and it'll tell you all about what happens when you become a Jehovah's Witness.

• tpadgett
    tpadgett

Okay, well in your perspective why wouldnt i want to waste my life in becoming a Jehovah's witness?

• poppers
    poppers

Spend some time on this site and you'll find out things the JWs are afraid to let you know about, things that they wish to hide from their own followers. Do yourself a favor and explore this hidden side of witness life. If you get sucked into it your life will no longer be yours to live; instead, you will live the life they dictate.

• tpadgett
    tpadgett

Is the book a negative or postive outlook on the religion?

• tpadgett
    tpadgett

Things like what?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit