Is it just me? I don't like "submission"

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Be submissive rebel and show us that brazillian wax job..Grrrr!!

• ninja
    ninja

hey billy.....if you're tired of being submissive you can always sell your gimp suit on e-bay.....he he

• Heaven
    Heaven

rebel8... hmmm... you could try using File - Work Offline in your Browser. That way you can type to your heart's content in the 'Post a reply' space and anytime you hit Submit you'll get the pop-up that will ask if you want to 'Connect' or 'Stay Offline'. Kind of a half-baked attempt at saying 'Do you REALLY wanna Post/Submit?' Now I'm thinkin' maybe your button should be renamed to that.... or maybe 'WAIT! Are You Sure You Wanna Submit?'

Right now, my button says, "I can post as many as 100 times a day!"

B the X... you're a machine! Of course, when I hear the term 'posting', I think of it in the context of horseback riding.

show us that brazillian wax job

Quirky1 ... yikes! I'm outta here.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Heaven: No need to be afraid. I promise! I streaked naked by the KH this Morning! I'm freezing

EDITED TO ADD ;) Posting pics without the studio's written permission would violate my movie deal, sorry.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Two years later and I still don't like "Submit."

And I don't like putting in "Marking for later." I like to be able to find things again, but the word "marking" brings up troubling JW issues.

But that's just me.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

:::sigh::: It really is hard for me not to break forum guidelines in this thread, you know.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    And I don't like putting in "Marking for later." I like to be able to find things again, but the word "marking" brings up troubling JW issues.

LOL, I thought exactly the same thing when I saw it on a thread earlier.

• mummatron
    mummatron
    I don't like putting in "Marking for later." I like to be able to find things again, but the word "marking" brings up troubling JW issues.

No need to "mark", just press Ctrl + H

History

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

But mummatron, I want EVERYONE to know that I want to look at the thread later!

And I want my post count to increase dramatically!

• mummatron
    mummatron

Hmmmm, ...................return visit mentality!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit