Is it just me? I don't like "submission"

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Heaven, You are a genius!

I don't know about you, but I'm getting my wite-out and change that button on my monitor right now!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I like submission... In EVERYONE ELSE! Kneel worm or feel my WRATH! BWAAAAHHAHAHAHAHA!

• IMHO
    IMHO

Can't someone get the button renamed to "Post"???

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

mkr, Hmmm, I suppose I could view that button to mean that everything is to "Submit" to me, rather than me "Submit" to others. Interesting.

IMHO, I could cope with "Post". But I really like Heaven's suggestion "Enlighten Them". "Let 'er RIP" would be my second choice.

• dinah
    dinah

Oh well I saw "submission" and my mind went to the gutter again.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

dinah,

Perhaps the button should be labelled "Bondage"? Who would you like to see bound and gagged when you click it?... Well, maybe I shouldn't even go there.

• loosie
    loosie

Billy you're too funny. usually it's only JW women who don't like to submit. usually the brothers like it because it is applied to the sisters.

reminds me of a funny story. My hubby's best friend told him before hubby and i started dating that I wasn't spritual enough.... translation Loosie isn't very submissive.

My hubby likes his fiesty wife.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence
    Oh well I saw "submission" and my mind went to the gutter again.

I saw this thread and decided I was better off not even commenting if I didn't want to break forum guidelines ;)

Jackie

• dinah
  • megs
    megs

Gee, totally not about what I thought it might be about...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit