Curing Cancer With Baking Soda

by Tired of the Hypocrisy 36 Replies latest jw friends

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

As to the pharm companies they are fighting for a cancer cure they would kill for a good cancer cure! Whoever cures cancer will be able to mint their own money for a long long time.

This idea that these companies are all immoral and want nothing better than for everyone to be sick is just more conspiracy anti-big business bullshit.

• rebel8
    rebel8

SacrificalLoon: Glad you liked my joke!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    The principle in natural medicine is alkaline diets/foods create an enviroment where the cancer can't grow.....while acid foods encourage cancer.....since Soda is the most alkaline substance avalible it may indeed work, to a degree.......

Did you read my post about how eating acidic/alkaline foods actually does nothing? Your stomach responds by producing less/more stomach acid, eliminating any difference in the acidity of foods. Consuming anything is not how you adjust the pH of your body. (By the way, your body naturally regulates itself to keep its pH at a certain level.)

I hate the way ignorant people slam this idea when many hundreds of people claim to have cured themselves.....I have read about wieghtlifters, accountants, firemen......people from around the world claiming this alkaline method saved them.....if nothing else it's worthy of investigation.

What you probably don't realize (most don't) is that "hundreds of people claiming" something is meaningless. Personal anecdotes are completely useless for determining the efficacy of any sort of medical/health treatment. The problem is these "hundreds of people" in reality have no idea what "cured" them. The post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy is hard to resist.

The only way to know if something works medically is to perform a controlled, blinded study with large enough groups.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

It's been tested it's beeen debunked but this is like JWism people will simply not believe...

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I have always favored the sulfuric acid cure. Dissolves those cancer cells right out.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

(marking for later)

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    I have always favored the sulfuric acid cure. Dissolves those cancer cells right out.

lol. So does a blowtorch. ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit