Curing Cancer With Baking Soda

by Tired of the Hypocrisy 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Hey gang, I got a link from a buddy of mine on how cancer can be fought off with baking soda. I read the article and while I can't prove or disprove the claims, it seems like some reasonable information and it sure can't hurt to try it. Thought I'd share it with you all.

http://www.bamboo-delight.com/download/Cure_Cancer_with_Baking_Soda.htm

• VM44
    VM44

Don't forget about the "Grape Cure".

And also the secret cancer cure that The Watch Tower offered but said you had to write in for.

• Gill
    Gill

Interesting!

Cancer is definitely a disease the drug companies do NOT want curing!

• sir82
    sir82

I heard miracle wheat works pretty well.

Failing that, you could try the "radio biola".

• rebel8
    rebel8

It probably won't hurt much, unless you have a health problem that precludes consuming large amounts of sodium.

But it's been debunked as a Cancer cure. I wish it was true, believe me.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Bullshit.

Of course "big pharma" and its lobbyists are forcing the FDA to suppress knowledge of this amazing, "natural" treatment.

• truthlover
    truthlover

That is excellent information -- I printed off all the 8 pages

I knew how impt it was to keep our bodies akaline - lowly lemons are acid in taste but turn the body akaline, so have an unsweetened lemon drink once or twice a day - cleanses the liver too

Food grade Hydrogen Peroxide - mixed with water to dilute - is another way to get cancer killed

Also Activated Oxygen - you can buy in Health food stores

• happpyexjw
    happpyexjw

My husband is a hardworking PA and I have to say that this idea that there are cures out there that health care workers and pharmaceutical companies don't want the people to know about is absolutely ludicrous. All the folks I know in medicine hate these diseases and would love to see proven cures for all of them!

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I don't know if an alkaline diet can cure cancer, but it might prevent it if you don't already have it. It does help heart conditions and diabetes though, for sure.

http://www.amazon.com/Acid-Alkaline-Food-Guide-Reference-Effect/dp/0757002803/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1232986662&sr=8-1

My blood sugar dropped over 100 points average by using this guide and it was not very restrictive to follow at all.

Outaservice

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

But while the oncologists are pumping the patient full of chemotherapy, pizzas, pancakes, cokes, ice creams, hamburgers and fries, sweet rolls and jams, followed by radiation and surgery, they are ignoring the fact that cancer thrives in a low oxygen environment.

I had several family members die of cancer, and none of them were "pumped full" of these foods.

The writer also overdoes it with the loaded language.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit