Is the USA about to become the new Palestine?

by Gill 91 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

Robdar - Don't read then. Let it be as it must be. Some people are waking up but others never will and that is not a criticism.

But when you can tell my why the majority of your President's advisors and 'cabinet' are of Zionist background and why the Jewish primeminister boasted that they own the USA then perhaps we will be getting some where.

People like to or are controlled to believe that if claim something bad of someone who is 'Jewish' you are a Nazi and anti semite. This is not the case. Once we all just wake up to this simple fact, then and only then will we be getting somewhere.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Gill, I've read about the Templars, the Masons, Rosicrucians, all that good stuff. I do not see the same conspiracies you do. I really do not.

Again, I worry that you are going to get all worked up and stroke out before the new world order gets here. And I've got to get home to feed the critters. Have a good night.

• Gill
    Gill

Robdar - Of course the lower eschelons of freemasonry as as good as any other organization, but it is the TOP of the organization that ist he problem, not the ordinary people who wouldn't say boo to a goose.

Only the 'bad' and corrupt are able to rise to the top!

You are again getting mixed up with the 'Jewish' label.

Jewish people are as much victims of the elite as ordinary people. It has nothing to do with Jewishness. REligion is just a cloak for their work and since no one can even say Jewish without being considered an anti semite, it is simply a cloaking device.

I do not have a problem with this so don't worry about my blood pressure really.

It will be as it has to be....but I do not believe these people will succeed completely in their plan, in fact I believe they will fail.

The New World Order is already here.....it was announced a couple of weeks ago and already the world is changing.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Snowbird if you want to know where African Americans came from according to 10,000 year old human

history the Summerian text.

Check out the Slave species of God by Michael Tellinger.

Or read the 12th planet by Zechariah Sitchin.

I can understand Black people being angry about the past.

But your anger should be at your God Jehovah, YHWH, Jesus.

All mankind here on earth were made to be slaves.

And the one who has done the most to free enlighten you, you despise the most

Satin, the rebel God, aka Enki.

• Gill
    Gill

Robdar - Goodnight.

• Robdar
    Robdar

But when you can tell my why the majority of your President's advisors and 'cabinet' are of Zionist background and why the Jewish primeminister boasted that they own the USA then perhaps we will be getting some where.

Maybe they are all his good buddies? Maybe they all go way back? So what if they are Jewish descent? They are Americans first.

BTW Gill, Hank Paulson isn't a Jew, neither are the Bushes.

Worry about your royal family and leave america to us. Again, goodnight.

• Warlock
    Warlock

I like David Icke, but I don't nescessarily believe everything he has to say.

I have my own opinions on some of the things he brings up.

Warlock

• Gill
    Gill

'You will not die. But instead you will become like God knowing good and bad' .....and that was not a lie, was it Jaguarbass.

If reincarnation is true, then we really do never die.....so who was lying, God, who wanted total control and obedience, or Satan, Seth, Set,....?

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I for one will welcome Zombie Arafat as our new glorious leader.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Until recently a lot of people were poo pooing the New World Order as a stupid conspiracy theory!

Well! It's here!

Now what?

Before I turn off the computer, I wanted to address your remark from page 1. Yes, the new world order is here. I've never poo pooed it; I've only poo pooed the way it was being presented by the conspiracy theorists.

This new world order is simply a result of the time and conditions we are living in. It isn't some evil plot that's been planned for thousands of years.

There will be good times and bad times-- as always. Change isn't easy, but here it is. Time to adapt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit