Is the USA about to become the new Palestine?

by Gill 91 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Gill..I read it on his website..I`m sure he has control over his own website.....He thinks Englands Royal Family are Lizard People and can change shape to look like humans......Prince Charles does a dam poor job of looking human I have to admit!.....................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Gill
    Gill

Robdar - don't google 'wacky websites' but go to a good book shop and start studying history. I'm falling over books in my house andhave studied this for 5 years now starting with Freemasonry, archaeology, history etc and good solid web sites AS WELL AS WACKY webistes and you know what, once you know the 'history' these sites are not so wacky anymore, it is just that people do not or choose not to know their history.....real history.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Is the USA about to become the new Palestine?

You for real??? How anyone can equate the people of palestine to US citizens is beyond me.

Paul

• Robdar
    Robdar

However, Merika, the land of the star is THEIR promised land and not the UK.......so I at present cannot imagine what they will do with us....and even western europe for that matter.

Please back this claim up also, just don't use the insane clown posse websites to do so.

I will tell ya, just this weekend, my Christian friends and I were discussing the fact that there are more Jews here in America than elsewhere. My Baptist friend mentioned that America is the new Jerusalem mentioned in Revelation. Funny what people think.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    He thinks Englands Royal Family are Lizard People and can change shape to look like humans

Excuse me, Mr. Bigfoot.

Warlock

• Gill
    Gill

Outlaw - I understand what you're saying BUT keep reading his and the books of others.

OR better still, as suggested to Robdar, go to a good book shop and start studying freemasonry, pre history, archaeology, astronomy etc and then....see if the pieces start to fit together.

I think the 'Hiram Key' is a good place to start with Freemasonry and then move on from there. The book will leave you with questions.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24
    Gosh, Sammie. I would have protected ya. Next protest, come on out to Kansas City, and wear comfortable shoes.

You got a deal! I appreciate the offer...sammieswife.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Robdar - don't google 'wacky websites' but go to a good book shop and start studying history. I'm falling over books in my house andhave studied this for 5 years now starting with Freemasonry, archaeology, history etc and good solid web sites AS WELL AS WACKY webistes and you know what, once you know the 'history' these sites are not so wacky anymore, it is just that people do not or choose not to know their history.....real history.

Been there done that and do not draw the same conclusions. Sorry. I dated somebody who was always going off on this sort of thing. He showed me all the dvds and all the websites and all the books. I think he was a little nuts. After about a month, I couldn't take it anymore.

• Gill
    Gill

Robdar - Ah! So you noticed this too.

Go and get a book on Freemasonry called 'The Hiram Key' by Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas. Read it. You have the beginnings of understanding on Freemasonry. From this book comes many more questions.....and suddenly things start to make sense!

When the Templars were originally persecuted almost to extinction by King Philip of France, they sailed first to Scotland and then it is believed that they possibly sailed West to the land of the STAR Merika.......possibly America? Well, there are potential Templar grave sites in Newfoundland and the East Coast.

Remember here one important thing, that the Illuminati, Freemasons, Templars, had one and the same goal and were at the top of their leaderships one and the same group, just controlling everything.

The Zionists (not ordinary Jewish people by the way) have their eye on their promised land, Merika and it is about to be theirs for the taking and the rest of you are just inthe way.

Once you've read books on Freemasonry you may begin to understand the structure of the power we are dealing with and you should follow the leads, by all means NOT waccy websites, just good books, and take it from there. But don't dismiss websites as they can give you masses of information which you can then check up on to see if they are true or not!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Gill, my grandfather was a mason. I've been invited to join eastern star. There really isn't a conspiracy.

And guess what? It isn't about zionists, it's about money. there are plenty of gentiles in the world with money too. probably more gentiles with money than jews, since jews are a minority.

I really think you are getting worked up over nothing. And furthermore, I worry that your blood pressure is going to stroke you out before the new world order gets here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit