Is the USA about to become the new Palestine?

by Gill 91 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Outlaw, thank you for your patience and understanding.

JaguarBass, I'm not angry at anyone. I'm simply stating my feelings.

I've long felt that the USA is Babylon the Great.

I'm not kidding.

Sylvia

• avishai
  • avishai
    avishai

Gill

1. Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.
  • avishai
    avishai

Another article debunking Gill's BS

http://www.jewishpress.com/pageroute.do/21499/

• Gill
    Gill

Yes, Avishai!

Saying that the ordinary Jewish people are the salt of the Earth like all ordinary people, really is inciting racial hatred, isn't it?....... NOT!

You have one big problem. It might be understanding the English language......or it might be something else.

• Gill
    Gill

As to your 'Khazarian Myth' story. That is interesting.

The Jewish people existed and lived without doubt wandering as was apparantly their punishment from God, or so their books tell them and where the Khazarians come in is that they chose to associate themselves with the Jewish religion / people and adopt their beliefs for whatever reason they may have had.

Therefore, in what way does that become a myth?

But have you not noticed, throughout the world in any country, belief structure etc, the ELITE always treat the 'others' badly and 'feed' off them and expect them to support them.

Let us not forget the meaning of the word Holocaust - as in burnt sacrifice. Let us wonder who it was that was sacrificing whom? If you do not face these facts then those good innocent people died for nothing and just as a sacrifice as we have not learnt that the Elite are our enemy.

You seek to see me as an enemy because you do not like or want to believe the truth and therefore there remains no justice for 6 million good and innocent!

For what? Because you will not tear your way out of that box your mind has been locked in?

If the Elite want you to believe something and are willing to punish you for not believeing a story EXACTLY as they tell you it, then you have to wonder if there is something else behind that story.

Millions of Jewish people were murdered and others with them. But the truth of why has not been told.....yet.

If 'They' escaped scot free last time, what makes you think they won't try it again?

• Gill
    Gill

Another point, Avishai with the 9 / 11 zionist plot link that you gave, is that people do not believe that the Jewish people were responsible for 9 / 11. This is a lie put out by the Elite, who WERE responsible for this. If they cloak themselves in 'jewishness' they believe it will simply be a get out of jail free card......again. But they are not Jewish but Zionists, which is nothing to do with Jewishness.

The Elite want their own promised land, 'Merika', and they plan to get rid of everyone in their way. But this has nothing to do with Jewishness just being Elite!

AS for the potential Mossad foreknowledge, just because they warned their own to get 'out of there', doesn't mean they were responsible for what happened.

If you condition people to believe that just saying the word, Jew, or Jewish, makes someone and anti semite, it is not long before you can give someone who is just pretending to be Jewish a get out of jail card for absolutely anything.

And that, my friend, is just bloody clever, infact it is more than bloody clever, it is absolutely Genius!

And you know what they say about Genius'. Genius is only a step from Insanity and Insanity of the Elite is what we are dealing with here.

Wake up people and get those good brains out of those boxes they have been forced into!

• Robdar
    Robdar

For what? Because you will not tear your way out of that box your mind has been locked in?

I believe the same can apply to you, Gill.

And you are inciting hatred. Hatred towards this obscure "elite" you keep yapping about. You keep calling the elite jewish. You are connecting the jews with the elite and inciting paranoia and hatred.

Just saying.

• Robdar
    Robdar

By the way, Gill, if you go back through your posts and substitue blacks, negroes, or africans for jews, elite, etc, you will see how racist you sound. And furthermore, this thread would have been shut down long ago.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Gill,

I am just curious,

Have you read anything by Carroll Quigley?

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit