IF THIS IS TRUE IT IS MASSIVE!!!!!!!!

by Hobo Ken 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

Yes I was thinking it smacked of the "African" but I did not detect any BS. and I wouldn't post it if was clear that it was completely groundless.

I do think it's entirely possible that it could be true, but what's their end-game?

H.K.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

By the time the last one dies you will be an old hobo.

And you and they will forget and deny what they said.

Theres a new sucker born every minute.

There selling the sizzle not the steak.

Your chassing the carrot.

You never get to catch it.

• watson
    watson

End game: They have some 50 plus year olds on the Gov Body now. That gives them about 40 years to to wind down to the end. Wow, another 40 years. That's a long time to be on the alert.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Some of that special over hyped bullshit to instill the the thought that end is so near now, more than likely .

MUMM...... JW BULLSHIT

• yknot
    yknot

I like Watson's thinking on the matter!

However it really doesn't matter because such decisions can be changed later down the line.

How long the WTS last is strictly dependent on it's donations received.

This is a period of transition, what is promoted today will be discarded tomorrow.

I personally think it is good to have a seperate figureheads to reduce legal liability of the PA and NY corporations.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I wouldn't believe it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Purps..I really doubt it..We all know how WBT$ rumours abound..I believe this is one of them..........................OUTLAW

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

It's a rumor until it appears in black and white in the Botchtower, then it's "the truth"... until noolite appears on the subject... and history gets rewritten.

I think it would make a great theme for the drama at this year's DisCrap Convention.

"Any of the Current Governing Body when they Die WILL NOT BE REPLACED!!!!!!!!!!"

I'm sure they could write in John, Paul, Timothy, and add in a bunch of fictional first century GB members named Ted, Gerrit, David, Sam, Steve, Jeff, Tony, and Guy. They would have an animated first century discussion about how the apostate Catholic Church would take over until Chuck Rustle appears shortly before the end of the Gentile Times in 1914.

B the X

• Lost-In-Translation
    Lost-In-Translation

Don't believe it.

1935 was not a cut-off year. The Watchtower article that explained the "new light" that anointed ones are still being selected stated, "Thus, it appears that we cannot set a specific date for when the calling of Christians to the heavenly hope ends." Thus, there will always be anointed available to serve on the Governing Body to lead the organization.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I can almost smell the bullshit it is so strong

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit