In Real Life, Do You Think People Like You, Enjoy Your Company?

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The Witnesses like to call us "disgruntled" and "unhappy" and "miserable" because we left the Truth. Do you think others view us in this way?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

YES - I think people enjoy my company because I am a "people person." I really love being around other people and enjoy making them comfortable and their time with me enjoyable. I like to have fun but don't always have to be the center of attention.

Dubs like to paint the picture of us as unhappy so doubters (on the edge apostates) will be afraid to join our ranks.

Lurkers: Come into the (supposed) darkness! Not only do we have cookies, but the sun is shining so brightly you'll have to wear shades. Choose your own future NOW!!!!

I can't imagine anyone that has ever been around me thinking I am disgruntled or bitter in any way.

• minimus
    minimus

A&W, you sound fun!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Not really;

I generally get tired and start throwing faeces around, urinating on the carpets, and hang from the ceiling

• minimus
    minimus

That's why I like bonobos better.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

It took me a while to realize that people outside the dubs really do enjoy my company, but Yes. I think this is because I listen well and make people feel comfortable being themselves.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Havent got a clue. Dont really care anymore
    What you see is what you get,like it or lump it!!!
    I used to go out of my way to be a good JW( trying to impress all)
    Now I am ME!!!! Grace Gough...

http://exjw.weebly.com/

• minimus
    minimus

Grace, I think being liked matters VERY much to you.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Grace, I think being liked matters VERY much to you.

Your allowed to think as you like But your wrong.
    I should know how I feel shouldnt I???
    You must have been an elder to to KNOW how I feel.

• viva
    viva

Ask my friends, I have more now than I ever had before!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit