In Real Life, Do You Think People Like You, Enjoy Your Company?

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I see how you act, Grace. You don't have to be an ex-elder for that opinion. You don't have to be an exjw, either. I think you do care if people like you. It's only natural, normal. And you seem pretty normal.

"I hate to be where I am not wanted" was what you said when Renaia (sp) hurt your feelings. You even made a thread asking us if we felt you shouldn't stay here.

• I quit!
    I quit!

I don't think most people on this forum discuss what the speak about in here in their regular life because most outsiders wouldn't get it and for good reason. However I do think that a lot of xjws are scared by life in the WT that can make it hard for them to find a place to fit in plus there ongoing family situation can make it harder to lead a normal life and develope friendships.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I have to admit my personality leans toward the negative, but it would be unfair to blame that entirely on the watchtower society. They played a part in shaping my outlook on life and people in general, but there were other things that made a negative impact on me long before I ever heard of the JWs.

A few people seem to enjoy my company. Most probably don't.

W

• minimus
    minimus

FF, I think you're just fine but I must admit I like Rocco better.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    FF, I think you're just fine but I must admit I like Rocco better.

LOL. I like Rocco better too.

W

• noni1974
    noni1974

No everyone hates me. Just ask A&W.

• mouthy
    mouthy

"I hate to be where I am not wanted" was what you said when Renaia (sp) hurt your feelings. You even made a thread asking us if we felt you shouldn't stay here.

Mini the reason I did that is...Because I dont want to be where I am not wanted.
    Weather you like me or not...
    Of course I have my feelings hurt.alot.... I just feel,that because I am so old
    & set in my own ways Now,that maybe some on here ,get fed up with an "oldies"
    opinions.
    Are we having a fight Mini??? I never know ,unless I can look into the persons face.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I stayed to myself for a long time, I didn't want to be around people, because they would hurt me.

Now I am Happy, I become a People Person, I love being around people and I love to help them, when they need help.

I like doing things with them. I enjoy having fun with People.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Mouthy----Sweetie I love you my Friend.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Most people hate me. I've worked hard for that. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit