Simon Cowell's Britains Got Talent....47 year old Scottish woman (a must see audition)

by digderidoo 45 Replies latest jw friends

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

It was fantastic, one of my children was watching it upstairs and came running down to make sure i was watching it.

When she's on next in a few weeks, i'll post it that one up too. I wonder what the odds are that she'll win the series as it's only the first episode, may be worth a punt.

Paul

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

This little 6 year old did well last year, I believe her name is Connie Talbot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cnRXmMn2Ag&feature=related

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Freakin wow!! Me and my family watched both and were blown away. Geez what a voice, I really hope she wins.

Josie

• John Doe
    John Doe

You know, she wouldn't look half so bad with a different hair cut, some makeup, and an eyebrow reduction/dye. I think they were playing up her plain looks.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Wow. ... simply wow.

• Purza
    Purza

That was great. Thanks for sharing.

Purza

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Never underestimate a Brit!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I will try to post the article.....never mind...here is the link: http://news.scotsman.com/entertainment/Talented-Susan-looks-to-have.5163658.jp

Its already all over the London papers this morning... the reason she did not pursue her singing was because she had to take care of her sick mom. Neighborhood kids make fun of her all the time.

Bet ol Simon will take care of any needed makeover...he sees money right there....the cat is out of the bag now...so a new 'do would be another great shocker. Imagine her cleaned up a bit..nice hair, nice dress, trim them brows a bit... a bit of time she might regain some of the youth she lost taking care of her mom...what is it they say over there...good on her..... taking care of mum first......

A previous year winner of Britain Got Talent was a nondescript cell phone sales man...equally wrote off because of his looks... and is now a millionaire with a #1 classical album in about 38 countries..and a movie about his life in development...

We never know what is going on with people..we dont do it on purpose..but I am sure I judge by the cover waaaay too often..human nature.

Mary joked about "maybe she was pioneering"... sadly, I know so many people in the Organization that are sooo talented musically especially and either gave it up or keep it buried. One young brother whose whole family came into the Lie when he was in his late teens was a trained classical cellist... would have went on to play in top orchestras...gave it up because he might be asked to play holiday music and/or bring too much attention to himself. Truly sad. I didnt realize that last night was the auditions...that sounded more like a final to me. In checking, I guess that is the first show of the new season over there.

Snakes (of the "should be in bed" Sheep Class)

• shamus100
    shamus100

WONDERFUL! Wow.

• Dagney
    Dagney

THAT was wonderful!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit