Simon Cowell's Britains Got Talent....47 year old Scottish woman (a must see audition)

by digderidoo 45 Replies latest jw friends

• StAnn
    StAnn

Yes, Snakes, my mother was a concert pianist. Trained for 18 years. Quit performing when she became a Dub.

I was thinking that maybe the woman hadn't pursued her dream because she was busy raising her children. However, it just goes to show not to give up on your dreams~even if you're middle aged like me!

StAnn

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I was impressed, I hope she goes further

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Thanks for that link Snakes, gives a good background to her and your correct it was the first show last night.

Paul

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Thank you for sharing that talented women with the rest of the world.

lisa

• Quandry
    Quandry

I hope any who, like me, lament the years they gave to a thankless organization, are able to see this woman sing, and are encouraged by her incredible will.

Never give up; Never give in; Never Surrender

• mouthuy
    mouthuy

I was feeling SO LOW today....
    I listened to this THANK YOU! THANK YOU it cheered me immensly
    Just proved good things sometimes comes in not so pretty packages.

• lavendar
    lavendar

WOW!!! What a voice! What an inspiration! I hope she goes far in the competition!

• Quandry
    Quandry

I just wanted to put this back to the top so that ones who hadn't had an opportunity could see and enjoy it!! I had to listen again.

Glad it gave you a lift, mouthy....as it certainly did me!

Any here who feel a bit low at times....hang in there!!!

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

I am thrilled for this fun lady! Her dream fulfilled...the crowd loving her....she giving her gift to us all after hiding it under a bushel all these years. Yep...we will be hearing from her again!

• mouthuy
    mouthuy

bttp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit