Simon Cowell's Britains Got Talent....47 year old Scottish woman (a must see audition)

by digderidoo 45 Replies latest jw friends

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Beautiful.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I apologize for posting my own thread on this, but before I did I searched the site for "Susan Boyle". Not a single poster mentioned her full name in the test of their comments (only text is searchable), so I had no reason to believe the subject had already been mentioned.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

It's okay. We forgive you. :o) (Nothing to forgive.)

• moshe
    moshe

I hope Charlie Sinutko saw this video- we know him as the famous, "Stay alive until 1975" speaker who exhorted the JW's to stay the course and work harder, because the end is s-oo close. He gave up a professional singing career in the 50's to become a fulltime WT stooge. So much wasted JW talent out there.

I too, was so moved by Susan Boyles performance. My daughter informed me they showed the entire 7 minute video clip at grade school today. The social manner that is being stressed at school this month is 'courtesy' and this video was used to teach everyone what happens when you judge people by their looks. Also, Susan had a learning disablilty and the students had it reinforced how shameful it is to make fun of a peson's learning issues. Let's all of us vow to show more courtesy and grace to our fellow human beings.

• hayleyy
    hayleyy

Hello,

Wow it is really great. i love that audition and also this show. we can see many type of talents out there. by the way simon cowell is really great as a judge and as a person.

thanks!!

simon cowell

• hayleyy
    hayleyy

hey,

47 year old women must see the "simon cowell's britains britain got talent,

this help him alost to feel paitence.....

[url=www.softwaredownload1.com]free software[/url] [url=www.softwaredownload1.com]download software[/url]

[url=www.softwaredownload1.com]free download[/url]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit