***Things You'd Like To Say But Stifle Yourself From Saying***

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

I have to bite my tongue all the time.

It usually only starts arguments if I ever say anything negative about the WT/JWs. Oh, but it's okay for them to rip up other religions and make snide comments about them. They can dish it out but they can't take it.

• Nowman
    Nowman

Loose lips sink ships...my motto although sometimes you need to speak what is on your mind when appropriate. What's appropriate, how the hell do I know? I go with my instinct.

Since only my parents were JWs, I never had to watch what I said around them because they chose not to talk to me anyway, so my response is based on how I handle anyone I come in contact with.

Nikki

• John Doe
    John Doe

Nikki, interesting username. Should it be read as "now man" or "no woman?" Just something I've been wondering. . .

• Nowman
    Nowman

John Doe-

I actually should change my user name, it was an accident when I joined this site in 2006, I just never changed it. It sure is not a "freindly" username which could be why I am such a thread killer. Yet, maybe its because loose lips sink ships.

There is an important point about my username, but if I told you, Id have to kill you! So, its best left between me, myself, and I. If you were in my shoes at this point...you probably would do the same thing...

Nikki-for sure a woman

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'm getting a pretty strong inclination about what it is.

• Nowman
    Nowman

Don't tell anyone about your inclinations John Doe, OK? I am not ready to take my relationship to that level with you yet, I barely know you!

Nowman

• John Doe
    John Doe

Lol.

Having a vivid imagination can be such a curse.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

There is someone I'd like to tell to "GET F***ED YOU PATHETIC BIATCH!!!!" but I keep it to myself.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Not good to bottle things up A & W--let it out.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hi, Nowman! I like your 'handle'; I figured out from the photo that you were a 'girl' but I thought the handle was properly read, "Now, Man!", as in "when the heck is this 'Armageddon' actually gonna come? They've been blabbing about it for years; it's about time it got here!!"

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit