PETA

by beksbks 46 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Ignorant hypocrites, the whole bloody lot of 'em. Enough said.

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/

• purpleplus
    purpleplus

It seems like PETA puts animal life above human life. I don't think animals should be wantonly slaughtered or abused, but I'm not gonna destroy someone's personal possessions, a fur coat, to prove a point.

• Priest73
    Priest73

I'm wearing a fur coat now. I'm also desiging a wood burning car that runs exclusively on exotic wood from the Amazon. But hey, I not completely non-eco friendly, I'm starting a used condom business.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Oh yeah. F*CK PETA.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

John Doe...unreal article, hypocrites!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

"It seems like PETA puts animal life above human life. I don't think animals should be wantonly slaughtered or abused, but I'm not gonna destroy someone's personal possessions, a fur coat, to prove a point."

ditto

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

A combination of the hypocritical, the ignorant and terrorists!

When they stop buying and/or using anything remotely to do with modern living - only then will they show they 'truly' care about animals.

- Lots of cynical love from someone who is very familiar with the chemical industry and where it fits into the chain of human life.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Back in the 90's I went to a couple of their meetings. I decided they were crazier than I am and quit going.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Rob, are you an animal rights nut?

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Who PETA?

People for the Eating of Tasty Animals?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit