Triblulation is upon us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by unbaptized 56 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Folks , just to let you know UNBAPTIZED has posted threads exactly to this one and then left it without making any further comments

I think its a youngster goofing around, trying to be a pest to the forum

just ignore this member from now on and he or she will go away

think JWS troll

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Sorry, but I don't see it.

Last I checked, even in this "Global Financial Crisis" humans are still far better off than they have ever been in all of recorded human history.

Want to talk "tribulation"? Let’s talk about Black Death, plagues that wipe out entire civilizations, average human life spans only in the 40's, only 1 in 5 births reaching adulthood.

THAT is how things were just a few hundred years ago. Compared to that, right now we are in paradise.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Violent crimes are increasing and lawlessness is the thing of the day.

- show me the statistics. I live in NYC. Crime is much less than say in the mid 70s. Also try telling an american indian that violence is worse now than in the mid 1800s.

People are starting to lose their minds due to the increasing job loss and economic hardship.

- Never hear that one before. How does one go about losing a mind. I know people out of work. Their head still works. They are collecting unemployment and are not on the street. Not the case in generations past

The eco system is failing.

- that is a strong word. the eco system is changing. But life will continue for a long long time.

Confusion amongst the world leaders or should I say "moon and stars" is becoming more apparent everyday.

- When has there not been confusion. These are tough times. But we will get out of this and prosper. The smart people are buying property and investing. There will be a significan transfer of wealth. Those who are making wise investments today will be the leaders of tomorrow.

Life is wonderful. I am glad to be alive. These are exciting times and it is people like you who are taking all the fun out of life.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Bullshit, just like 1878 1914, 1925, 1975 {Oil crisis} etc.

• rebel8
    rebel8

(Watchtower Society--1918)

Incorrect Dates no longer accepted

539 A.D.
    1940's
    Ongoing

• sinis
    sinis

If I were you, UB, I'd study the 14th century....

Wrong, the shit storm that is here will be NOTHING like the past. Mark my words, within the next few years many will die, the Earth WILL change, and if your lucky it will take decades for man to dig their way back up to third world status.

• villabolo
    villabolo

UB, even if civilization collapses and billions die it won't turn out to be a fulfillment of Bible prophecy particularly the JW version. The 14th century saw the deaths of 1/4 of humanity from China to Europe in just one pandemic sweep. There were three more pandemic episodes that followed throughout the century. Tamerlane killed millions, the percentage equivalent of tens of millions that Hitler killed when you compensate for a population that was 1/10th the size. Apocalyptic doommongering used to be my favorite past time, I was a witness once after all, but now I'm more rational without a doctrinal agenda to follow. People make up these scriptures and biblical predictions simply because they want the world to end but there is nothing divine behind it.

Bottom line, even if 99% of the worlds population were to perish in disasters yet to come there will be neither rapture nor Jehovah's paradise. Just humanity and an exhausted earth.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

It's a JWS troll , don't waste your time with this thread

JWS are mentally unbalanced psychotics, remember

• sinis
    sinis

UB, even if civilization collapses and billions die it won't turn out to be a fulfillment of Bible prophecy particularly the JW version. The 14th century saw the deaths of 1/4 of humanity from China to Europe in just one pandemic sweep. There were three more pandemic episodes that followed throughout the century. Tamerlane killed millions, the percentage equivalent of tens of millions that Hitler killed when you compensate for a population that was 1/10th the size. Apocalyptic doommongering used to be my favorite past time, I was a witness once after all, but now I'm more rational without a doctrinal agenda to follow. People make up these scriptures and biblical predictions simply because they want the world to end but there is nothing divine behind it.

Bottom line, even if 99% of the worlds population were to perish in disasters yet to come there will be neither rapture nor Jehovah's paradise. Just humanity and an exhausted earth.

I agree. I keep trying to tell my wife this and my mother. They keep holding steadfast that what we are seeing is in the Bible. I have indicated that it is not - its mans greed, stupidity and nature in general. In the end Jehovah won't be saving anyones ass when the shit goes down...

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

I'm sure glad to see my fellow forum participants are still alert and alive. It appears though people aren't recognizing the signs. Each denomination has a copy of the Holy Bible and the prophecies state the same thing. So it doesn't matter what your christian belief is your still going to see the same signs as everyone else. If you read your bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit