Triblulation is upon us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by unbaptized 56 Replies latest watchtower bible

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

The signs are becoming more and more clear. Violent crimes are increasing and lawlessness is the thing of the day. People are starting to lose their minds due to the increasing job loss and economic hardship. The eco system is failing and confusion amongst the world leaders or should I say "moon and stars" is becoming more apparent everyday. I wonder if anyone else notices the signs.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    I wonder if anyone else notices the signs.

David Icke?

• avishai
    avishai

If I were you, UB, I'd study the 14th century....

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary where I'm at. I don't expect a utopian future. However, I plan to be around for a long time yet and hope to see what will be happening by mid century. I suspect more of the same mixed with gradually declining resources from here on out.

Dave

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

We've never had better world wide health break throughs like now.

People have never lived so long

People have never been able to access education worldwide like now

Finally the ecology is being seriously addressed, not like the past of wanton destruction for "progress"

Economic hassles come and go. This is nothing like the '29 crash. Many many more crashs through history

And on

• megs
    megs

get thee to the kingdom hall... and you may want to get yerself baptised

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Unbaptized, I'd have a religion to sell you, but I'm what they call an "inactive closet apostate" and so can't tell you about all the bounteous rewards that are awaiting you in the New System(tm).

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Oh jeez unbaptized you haven't been reading Watchtower magazines have you now ?

You are going to sour your intellect with that kind of informative information.

I would instead follow avishai advise and start to study history in the middle ages for example

it will become apparent that the end times should have really happened back then.

The total cost of ignorance can never be understated for an individual or humanity.

Your local libary has some free books there for you to do some research, try it some time you might like it .

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

I would like to recommend going to the library and reading Jared Diamond's Collapse. Yes, even if civilization as we know it did collapse, it wouldn't be anything new except in scale, perhaps. And then another one would form after the collapse of this one. But there will be no divine entity that will rescue a select few for following the dictates of a magazine publisher with large real estate investments.

Dave

• asilentone
    asilentone

unbaptized, go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit