Triblulation is upon us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by unbaptized 56 Replies latest watchtower bible

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

You know what they say about the boy who cried wolf...

Eventually one day he was RIGHT!

THE END IS NEAR

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Are the JWS selling this recent economic down turn as a definite sigh of the GT.........anyone ?

If they are they are truly scum of the earth.

Then again it wouldn't surprise me the least, you can bet that some zealous brother giving a talk somewhere

will pull this rabbit out, even if it isn't officially brought out by the GB members.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Drew,

You know what they say about the boy who cried wolf...

Eventually one day he was RIGHT!

THE END IS NEAR

After reviewing Aesop's The Boy Who Cried Wolf, I noted that the wolf ate the sheep and the boy. Luckily for us, in that fable the apostates were on the Internet at the time and lived happily ever after.

Poor "unbaptized" is getting chewed up by a wolf.

B the X

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

It is not so.

If "tribulation" were really upon us, I believe people would be nicer to each other.

If we had a great depression, I believe people would be nicer to each other.

As long as people are still arrogant, assinine, and independent ...you can bet there is no great collapse going on.

When things get bad enough....most people will realize that they DO need each other and will make more effort to get along with one another.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Triblulation is upon us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where it at ??

Where it at ??

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Where it at ??

moooooo

• kanootcha
    kanootcha

Oh no...we're all going to hell!

Oh wait...that's not right, we're just going to be destroyed forever...piece of cake really.

Almost as boring as if you believed in nothing at all.

Meh, if you believe in Hell it's not so bad either. Unless you have a strong dislike for Coleslaw with Pineapple in it, or German Potato Salad.

PS. I'm new, maybe I should have started with a less serious post, on a less reputable and prestigious topic. Well, this should be fun.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Do I have to go to work tomorrow?

• asilentone
    asilentone

Welcome to the board, Kanootcha! If you would like to, start your first topic about you.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Billy the Ex-Bethelite,

In reading around on the net once I actually saw a JW who used what I posted above as an argument for why we should "heed the warning" the WTS gives

• StAnn
    StAnn

I wonder what people thought when Rome fell? It sure liked to them like the Big A was coming then, don't you think?

StAnn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit