Triblulation is upon us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by unbaptized 56 Replies latest watchtower bible

• moshe
    moshe

Sorry, but times were more harsh in the past than today. Jesus didn't come when people were dying of the black plague, and mankind was pushed back to living in a dirt hovel. Times could get so bad that humans would go back to that bare subsistance level again and that wouldn't amount to anything worse than has already happened in the past.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Each denomination has a copy of the Holy Bible and the prophecies state the same thing. So it doesn't matter what your christian belief is your still going to see the same signs as everyone else. If you read your bible.

The Bible, is it? Sorry to inform you, the real good doomer stuff is over a Die Off.org!

Enjoy!

Dave

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Damn, and I just got my hair done

nj

• parakeet
    parakeet

The Tribulation is upon us?

Well, it's about goddamned time.

• avishai
    avishai

Amen, Moshe! Just look at all the poetry from the 19th century about dead children. Read biographies from then, i.e so and so had 10 children, 2 of whom survived to maturity, etc. There's a haunting story written by one fo my great, great etc. grandparents about losing TWO large sets of kids to cholera in seperate events. I'll try and find it.

• Satanus
    Satanus

No, unbapitized is right. But then, you just need to squeeze the pimple, and the tribulation is gone, again (until the next one).

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Outlaw

You can find watermelon, by your ranch? You're lucky to find ANY. Must be the west coast weather. Haven't seen any here, all winter. Dammm. Gonna go watermelon hunting, tommorrow, at first light. BTW, have you seen the tv show 'mantracker'? A guy on a horse tries to intercept 2 people making a beeline for a target. Cool nature show, kinda. Then there's boobyhunter, i mean dog, the bounty hunter. He's always looking for the biggest boobs, i mean bounty in every show, while not noticing that they are right there on that babe that tends to follow him. What a dork.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit