LISTEN TO THE ELDERS TRY TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ON THEIR TEACHINGS

by Hobo Ken 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

thanks pass

• moshe
    moshe

"Who's blood guilty for all the JW's that dies during the transplant ban?"

I have used that one quite often with the elders in my KH and ending with with a CO in the early 80's while I was still a JW in good standing. I noticed the CO was more uncomfortable trying to weasel out of that "Judgement from Jehovah" than the elders were. They finally told me to quit talking about that or "else" and we all know what that means.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Yep , thats what they did to us. The elder eventually said that he would have to go and research it again as he hadnt looked at the "transplant teaching" for a while. We knew that to be a lie because a fellow JW posed the same question a couple of years ago and he gave the same reply to him. He had no answer for him , no answer for us, and they'll have no answer for anyone who cares to ask in the future. Its the same old story...........Dont find something wrong with the question, find something wrong with the questioner. You'll hear that in the audio...We were "weak" and it was our "negative Bible study" that brought us to this disapproved state.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit