LISTEN TO THE ELDERS TRY TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ON THEIR TEACHINGS

by Hobo Ken 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Hi Judge, welcome to the forum.

I've heard all of the audio, and I can assure you, you have heard nothing yet. If you think they were over a barrel on these recordings, wait until you heard the appeal judicial hearing...

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Hobo Ken,

Very good job on the recordings. I hope you can get these uploaded to as many different websites as possible

so that people that may not frequent this site can have a chance to hear as well. The more people that hear these and

similar recordings the more that it can instill in others the courage to stand up for truth and not to take the word of

men that is constantly changing.

You know I bet the Org is already counseling the brothers to be on lookout for any suspicious packages laying around

when they're talking to members and ex-members that may contain a recording device in them.

job well done I congratulate you and wife,

StoneWall

• Left4Good
    Left4Good

Hi

Am new to this but thought the elders sounded like Ronnie H and Gordon H, I could be wrong of course. Is it cool to put real names up here? I don't know

One used to be in Bishopbriggs and the other went to Shotts are they both in the same congo now?

Cheers

Oh well done recording it by the way, I didn't when they came to see me. I used similar reasoning, got no where and just faded. It was the date thing that sealed it for me

LFG

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

I'm very surprised about the small amount of responses (posts) on this very interesting thread (tapes) you get x jw's here whining all the time about how to handle elders . you have 2 hours of tapes, showing x jw's a nice way to handle elders, at the same time making the elders look like dopes. there is a lot to learn from these tapes. I love the accents by the way. keep up the good work.

• StAnn
    StAnn

I'm having trouble with the accent but what I've understood is very good. I admire you two for being able to stay calm! I'd have gotten upset and LOUD.

StAnn

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

i would think mc gregors site or truth to tower's site have lots of tapes on them and would love to add these tapes

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

@ LFG - yes, you're right on the names of the elders and yes, they're both in Bishopbriggs cong now.

Welcome to the board!

• ninja
    ninja

yep....the tower to truth and lorri macgregor sites would love to have these additions.....and as password says.....you ain't heard nuttin yet!

• siy
    siy

all i can say is you are both very brave & i look forward to the rest of what you have!!

he soon stopped saying brilliant towards the end there

a quick question... what makes them the top elders in the country??

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

@left4good welcome aboard.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit