LISTEN TO THE ELDERS TRY TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ON THEIR TEACHINGS

by Hobo Ken 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

This blog has audio from conversations with the top elders in this countryduring " shepherding " visits and judicial.

First visit is in 4 parts.

Part 1 here.

http://media.libsyn.com/media/tartanpodcast/doro_1.mp3

• carla
    carla

bttt

• My Struggle
    My Struggle

Is that passwordprotected talking at the begining?

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

@ My Struggle - no. I sound much better than that...

• ninja
    ninja

hey mein kampf.....it's hobo ken talking ...the same guy getting the (stifles laugh) grilling from the elders

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Thank you very much, Hobo Ken, for your efforts in recording and posting this audio of your meetings.

It is so frustrating.I know it's quite long but well worth listening to.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you record this?

Thanks again

Thomas Covenant

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

@ thomas. ecolab digital recorder covertly placed in the corner of the room.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Thanks

I'll look into it. The more that is recorded on the 'net, the more evidence against the WT. All JW's can recognize the whole way in which the conversation went as being typical of 'shepherding' visits.

Whilst an atheist myself I wish you well in your future faith.

Thomas Covenant

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

Thanks T.C.

All the best.

M

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Whilst I applaud any attempt to highlight the wrongfulness of the WTS, a recording of one group of elders is at best, just that . A record of what one or two or three men said on one occasion . It gives them the opportunity to say"So what?" - that was only that body...

Men are fallible. I have sat on plenty of BOE meetings to know that even the highest ones can talk rubbish.

The Printed Page is what the WTS must stand of fall on. That is their own record of what they want believed and practised. Anything else may be written off as "just those men at that time"...

So I thank you for the work done and I admire the stand taken..but I think that what is actually recorded in print from Brooklyn is more damning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit