LISTEN TO THE ELDERS TRY TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ON THEIR TEACHINGS

by Hobo Ken 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Left4Good
    Left4Good

Hi all

Thanks for the hello's

I am just going to dip in and out of the site as I am quite happy being away from it all if I am honest. But good to see updates on here

What happened to your hair Mark? I hope your folks and wee brother (is he still hyper) are all well not forgetting yourself and your own family. If you want to PM thats cool and we can have a chat

Take care

LFG

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

LFG, you have PM.

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

@ ALL. Thank you . It was a nerve shredding thing to do, but for those that know me I do not mind a big challenge. Re. putting it up on other sites I want to keep in mind " coherent development of the talk" and "main points made to stand out" and most of all "convince your audience and reason with them " It's best if the story get's told to a conclusion and then once it's all complete I'll happifyingly give it to other sites.

Plus it on itunes which is kinda big........

• steve2
    steve2

Did the elders know the conversation was being recorded? If not, in my opinion some serious ethical issues arise.

Participants in an exchange need to be informed about the use of recording devices. Imagine the outcry if elders secretly recorded conversations with those they were home visiting and later put the recordings on the web - without advising all relevant parties. Imagine too, if the elders intent was to entrap and incriminate the hosts. The moral and ethical outrage would be huge. What you have done is similar. You then stand back in what seems like a morally righteous mindset and "calmly" denigrate your visitors' mindset.

While I applaud efforts to expose the watchtower society, I do not believe the end justifies the means. This priniciple is as pertinent to those inside the organization as much as it is to those outside.

• ninja
    ninja

hold on stevey.....

you are visited usually 2 elders to 1 of you and are grilled by them to gather evidence against you

....this usually leads to a kangaroo court behind closed doors where this time its three to one

....they ignore your written requests and use biased witnesses to boot you out for daring to question "mother"......this leads to you losing all friends AND the gossip mill brings your character down to the level of a turd on someones shoe.....

taping the events lets everyone hear what is happening to innocent people worldwide whose lives are shattered by a juggernaut who cares not a jot what happens to these broken people......(you must have read a few sad stories on here...eh stevey?)

to everyone who is going through this ....tape everything....and let the world know what they are up to..........

I say....shine the light on them and watch the cockroaches scuttle

da ninja

• besty
    besty

For me the questions are :

Could this information be obtained by simple request to the Watchtower Society or do they have a proven track record of concealing and distorting facts that would put them in a bad light?

Is there an over-riding public benefit to revealing the details of how disfellowshipping works in practice?

Are the <unwitting> participants in a leadership position and acting as agents for a large organisation or are they just ordinary members of the public?

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

@steve2 There are no legal ramifications as I'm not slandering anyone. Plus what is to stop me taking notes during such a session and then sharing those with others?

You will also notice that I have NOT named anyone on the site or here( only first names are used on the recordings) , os it could be anyone on there.

The internet is also largely an uregulated place , where there worse things than some cult leaders being recorded.

Do the elders or the organisation have something to hide from if people were to hear them?

As you will hear from future podcasts there were times when I was so happy I had done it as at various times elders deny having said certain things, accuse me of things I certainly didn't say, and disfellowship me on the grounds of a confession I didn't actually make, but the chairman of the JC. said I DID!

Power to the people who have been harmed by this monster. Amen ninja.

M

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

What Ninja said.

Once they've succeeded in gather evidence against you, usually in the form of statements made under 'ecclesiastically privileged' scenarios (i.e. 'shepherding calls'), they remorseless boot you out, believing that you will have your eyes pecked out by carrion birds during Armageddon.

They then make an announcement from the platform that puts you on the same level as an adulterer, fornicator, drug abuser or pedophile (although usually there are no judicial charges made against pedophiles). From that moment on your friends and family are forbidden to speak to you. Ever again.

No one in your old congregation is likely to ever know all of the facts of your 'judicial case', so you're subject to slander, gossip, ridicule and reviling. With imputinty.

The couple in question in this case are routinely shunned - to their face with bald brazeness - by formerly-close family members. Daily. This has had enormous psycholigical effects on their children, and on them. This abuse is called 'relational agression' and is a form of bullying.

What have this couple done to deserve such a judgement and punishment? Disagreeing with 'mother'. Not with the Bible or God.

So, while I wouldn't put online any of the audio I have of my discussions with the local elders, I can fully understand the cathartic need to let people hear the unjust treatment, bare-faced lies and open hypocrisy experienced and demonstrated in this particular case.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

double post

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

I can't wait for the rest of the tapes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit