Do You Like American Idol?

by minimus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• awaken2004
    awaken2004

wednesday, I agree with you about the group being pretty laidback this year. They seem to really be having fun together. I love the way they were laughing at themselves last night. They seem pretty genuine.

Megan seems like a sweet girl but I think she is a really bad performer. He singing sounds totally contrived. Paula was right on when she told her she needs to really dig down into her soul. She just doesn't seem to care enough about music/singing. If she does I certainly cannot see it. I see no passion at all in her when she sings.

It's not that she can't sing, she has a nice tone but that fake accent while she is singing just doesn't work for her. As I said it sounds completely contrived.

Adam: is the best all around but that song he performed this week was not a good choice. I cannot imagine anyone making Play That Funky Music White Boy sound fresh. I don't think it was all that great.

Matt Giraud:

I don't think the Judges were fair with him. I think he is genuine when he says he wants to sing both types of music. And I think he is very good at both. I love artists that can sing anything and everything.

I agree with the Judges about all the other contestants. It is going to be really hard for me to watch anyone else go home at this point whether they do good or bad. The rest of them I think are pretty great. Except maybe the other Matt. I really like him but he may not be as good as the rest.

My pick for the final 4 (if anyone cares)

Kris Allan

Matt Giraud

Adam ?

Allison Iraheta

• watson
    watson

Top 3.

Danny (Soulful and stage savvy)

Allison (Amazing pipes and only 16!)

Adam (Showman, pipes, knows how to work people up)

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I thought it was time for Megan to go as well. IMO her best performance was when she was sick, right down to the clothes she wore that night. She started seeming lanky and awkard.

At this point I would like to see Kris win.

The contestants that are left I like them all except Anoop. I think he will go soon.

I really like watching this whole process. The competition, watching the singers progress each week. It's not just about the singing to me, it's the entire package.

• awaken2004
    awaken2004

I love watching the process as well.

I am a little disappointed this year with AI because it seems to me they fixed the competition to have a guy win. I think they let a lot of really good girls home during the Hollywood round.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

No

nj

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Just like that, the Bird Lady is gone... FINALLY!

I liked her in the beggining but you could tell she was starting to lose it... and last night it was obvious she couldn't wait to leave.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I still like watching . Was ready for Megan to go ,she is cute but her sound gets annoying .

My favs are :

Danny

Adam

Kris

Both of the girls left are good but not winners IMO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit