Do You Like American Idol?

by minimus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Emily24
    Emily24

Alexis Grace should have been on alot longer, I don't care too much for the rest other than Matt Giraud.

• Nowman
    Nowman

Like Simon said Matt Giraud does not get enough credit, I too think he is talented Emily 24!

Nikki

PS~my husband hates it too, but he watches it with me, perhaps deep down inside, he likes it, but has to keep "cool" about it because he has stated he hates it so many times...well I don't care, we have another TV...its the only show that I insist on watching, all other times, he can have the remote....not a bad deal for him, I think.

• JimmyPage
  • four candles
    four candles

No!!!

Manufactured pap from 2nd rate singers,screeching women and wannabes. Get some real music down ya!!!!

• Nowman
    Nowman

Just thought I would say that I love American Idol still.

Just like I loved Star Search when I was kid, A.I. is my star search but better!

Nikki

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    This performance was amazing:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXPUT7qT1TI

AGREED. Seeing Smokey Robinson give Adam a standing ovation for his rendition was moving... I swear I saw tears in his eyes.

• chickpea
    chickpea

never seen it...

recently discovered nat geo channel hidden
    way way up in the numbers...

american idol isnt on nat geo, is it?

• awaken2004
    awaken2004

Finally Megan went home. Thank you Jehovah!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Contrived nonsense.

Sometimes I watch to see how truly awful they really are. I mean at the end when they actually sing - ridiculous, pop-corn, crappy, just what I needed shit music. BLEAH!

What's wrong with people?

• wednesday
    wednesday

I used to be a loyal fan and not miss any of it, reruns, and all. AI all the time. .NowI watch it when it gets to the final 10 . Currently I have not picked a favorite. The Adam guy seems good and have the hottie factor in addition. I loved the free wheelling spirit of the young Megan they sent home last night. I like her style. One thing I noted is the almsot laid back atmosphere of this yeras gruop. They seem like real people and not a lot of phony bologna and prima donnas.

PS

I hope there are not too many typos b/c spell check does not work on my firefox. :)>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit