Do You Like American Idol?

by minimus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My wife is an addict, so I have no choice.

The prelims are always a hoot, but I get a bit bored into the middle of the season.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Yes I am quilty of being hooked on AI . I am so glad my husband will watch it with me ,and we critique away every round .

I like the new judge Cara ,but have to admit i am sick of Randy . "Dooogg that was sic ",DOG ,Dog ,dog blah , blah , blah ....give the man a dictionary so he can increase his vocabulary .

The performers this year are all very good . I think the top three are Adam , Danny and Lil . I also really like Chris Allen .

I am so happy we did NOT have to put up with that Tatiana chick ......she had an awesome voice ,but was totally NUTS !!

• Warlock
    Warlock

I was a musician and I LOVE American Idol.

Warlock

• awaken2004
    awaken2004

I like most of the contestants still in. Megan just doesn't seem authentic to me. She is a beautiful girl and seems very sweet but I don't think she is all that good as a singer/performer. She sings with a weird accent that just seems so fake. I think she should go home next.

Purp. I totally agree with you about Alexis. Her stage presence is not quite all there. Her looks and habits distract from her voice. I kind of blame the judges for that because from the beginning they told her she needed to change her style. I think if she kept her own style she may have made a better impression on people.

In the beginning the not so great singers/performers get weeded out and one or two get chucked that maybe should have been given another chance but in the end I think America votes for more than looks.

jmho

I've been watching since season 1

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I watch sometimes. My Wife is addicted

• dinah
    dinah

I watched it when Bo Bice and Taylor Hicks were on, but that was it.

• noni1974
  • Priest73
    Priest73

Noni, you've moved up in my book.

• dinah
    dinah

I just thought Bo Bice was kinda hot.........

le sigh

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Never seen one second of it, nor any other reality show.

Guess that makes me boring.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit