Do You Like American Idol?

by minimus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Dune
    Dune

I like the first 2 or 3 episodes during the tryouts. Afterwards, i just lose interest.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    I like the first 2 or 3 episodes during the tryouts. Afterwards, i just lose interest.

Similarly here. I find the rejects to be most entertaining.

PS: I don't watch that dancing show, either. Nor do I watch the bald-headed germ freak dude that gives away money.

• minimus
    minimus

I like the guy who's wife's just passed away, Danny.

• Nowman
    Nowman

Purps~

Carrie sang beautifuly, but I too asked my daughter, why is her like that? She is so gorgeous, but they tucked her hair under to make it look like a "bob" (I read about this hairdo in my Style magazine - LOL), I thought her hair looked Grand Ole Opryish (no pun inteneded), still love her...

I too think Adam Lambert will win, Rain of Fire was very strange but I thought it was cool and different. Even if he does not win (look what happened to Chris Daugtry), he will be fine on his own, he has true talent.

Alot of them do this year, I was not sure at 1st, now that its down to the final 10, they have weeded out the ones that needed to go.

I have to say, I do not like the Knoop guy, I just would not buy his CD, and when he did Beat It last week, I just cringed.

I am too obsessed with the show

Nikki

• Finally-Free
  • hubert
    hubert

My wife and I watch it every week. I call my daughters to remind them it's on, also.

I also feel that towards the end of the competition, the young people vote for who looks the best, and not who is the best singer. I usually don't watch it once it is down to four, although this years finalists are all quite good, so I think it won't matter to me who wins.

Although I hate Adam Lambert's style of music, I feel he has an awesome vocal range, and I did actually like his version of "Ring of Fire". It showed everyone what he can do with his pipes. Anything, and everything.

So even though I don't particularly care for his kind of music, I think he should win.

Hubert

• Ohio Nana
    Ohio Nana

I do watch it and enjoy it but so far no singer this year has taken my fancy like David Cook did last year.I have his CD and it is so good.

Adam has talent and so does Danny the rest well most are ok.No idea who will win but gives me something to look forward to on tv.

O.N.

• undercover
    undercover

I'm proud to say that I've never watched an episode, bought an album or seen a concert by any of the contestants on the show.

But my TV watching guilty pleasure is Dancing with the Stars.... Cheryl Burke and Edyta Slahoweveryouspellhername are hot hot hot...

• minimus
    minimus

I think this season's singers are better thann ever.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I think Adam is the best all around contestant.

Even if he lost, at this place in the competition I think he will find himself with a great musical career.

Part of the problem with Alexis IMO, is that she looked weak as a performer, I listened to her Jolene song, without video and she sounds much better than when you see her perform.

Remember when we listened to music and hardly knew what they looked like? It's quite different.

I agree min, that these singers are the best.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit