New Video: Is "paradise earth" a Bible teaching?

by Awakened at Gilead 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Dagney
    Dagney

Great job Lance!

Realizing there was no paradise earth, that it was all JW hopscotch scripture jumping assumption. was a giant nail in the JW coffin for me. I figured it out myself, but couldn't say anything to anybody, I wasn't on the internet; I was in a daze for quite a while. Those were dark times, having that one fairy tale hope fizzle into a pile of s**t.

I bring it up when I can, they don't know what to think.

You are doing a wonderful job Lance. My hope also is for someone to just "think" for a change. I was thinking about it yesterday, how encouraged I am about the new ones coming to JWN, but at the same time, really no changes with many many JW friends. I wondered, do they think?

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

NEJ: The society discourages independent research, but they encourage research using the WT Library... so that is exactly what my video does, LOL!

• oompa
    oompa

Nice one Lance!.......oomps.......research on!

• SuspiciousMinds
    SuspiciousMinds

Hey Lance,

Great video! I've been watching your videos for some time now. You and AllTimeJeff are like celebrities to me!

Just one note - the verse where Jesus says "You will be with me in Paradise" is actually found at Luke 23:43.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Thanks suspicios minds... I've been told about the typo, but its too late to change...LOL... I could add a notation when I get around to it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit