New Video: Is "paradise earth" a Bible teaching?

by Awakened at Gilead 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Wow... nicely done and thanks for this, Awakened!

Love,
    Baba.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Yes Tom, that is right. The main area of debate is if the rapture will occur before the seven year tribulation period, or at the end of it. These are generally call "pre" or "post trib". There are some other options but much less commonly believed. My own faith is that it could be pre, post or mid trib (one of the less common ones) but it doesn't matter much as it is only a difference of seven years! That said, the last three and a half years will be the worst ever on the planet. However, as you say, I am trusting Jesus to bring me through it all and the rest of eternity will be awesome :)

All the best,

Stephen

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Bravo. Bravo. I like how you conclude with their main Paradise Earth text (Ps. 37:11, 29).
    A common teaching that righteous people will always live on the earth, not even the same
    righteous people, so life forever is not addressed.

I have to feel more and more as time goes on that Fred Franz and the NWT committee were
    totally self-serving and knew their translation was out there, way out there.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

So, I suppose this means I won't be getting a pet tiger in the paradise earth.

I feel so cheated. The Watchtower artists lied.

B the X

• thomas15
    thomas15

Billy, look at the bright side, at least you will not have to clean up an extra large kitty litter pan!

• Farkel
    Farkel

A@G,

Here is more Scriptural information on that very subject that is worth adding, I think:

The Search For a Paradise Earth

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/89694/1/The-Search-For-a-Paradise-Earth

Farkel

• thomas15
    thomas15

The video which is the subject of this thread is very good. Someone stuck into my front door a copy of the WT tract with the color drawing of the happy family with the lion on it shown on this video. I kept the tract for my files. One comment I would like to make about it is, if you look at many the tracts evangelicals give out, they basically give the gospel message. The WT tracts on the other hand do not answer the all important question, "what must I do to be saved?" They want you instead to contact the JWs for a free Bible study. They tell you things are bad now and could be bettter in paridise but they don't tell you how to achieve this goal.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

A@G.., good, simple, clearly worded, straight to the point video .

Just one question....if there is no paradise earth.....then, what's next after this life? Why do people think they "need" to know?

Guess that will just be another cliffhanger, huh?

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Just one question....if there is no paradise earth.....then, what's next after this life?

Um, death?

Farkel

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi Farkel,

Correct.

Revelation 20

14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.

Regards,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit