I want to leave but don't know how

by God_Delusion 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Good to see you back, God Delusion.

I'm very sorry for the loss of your friend.

Love,
    Baba.

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

I see your point about me hiding my personal details. Quite frankly, I don't give a damn.

I have been part of a cult. The more I say it, the more I realise how I've been fooled.

For any that are reading this and still go to the meetings, please, please, I implore you; open your eyes. Do the necessary research and you will see that you are part of a money-making cult.

If you think that everything else you read is apostatic literature and created by Satan, please visit http://qwotes.info/index.htm

Everything on that site is directly taken from the literature that has been distributed since the organisation began operating. Research and see for yourself. Don't open any other "apostatic sites", but go to the source. You'll find enough lies that will distress you as it has done me.

Look into the 1919 saga. Have you ever really understood it? What about 1914?

Take your time, do the research and free yourself and your family.

Regards

RAB

(God Delusion)

PS. If the "new light" scenario keeps popping up (and it will, as we have been programmed to think and act just like the way they want us to think and act), ask why new light would or could be inconsistent? Why does it say one thing, then change, then change back again? How on earth has the new light now said that it is okay to take blood fractions? My cousin died because she was refused blood fractions which would have saved her life. Did the "new light" send a letter of condolence to her Catholic parents, saying sorry that the new light didn't arrive in time? No.

Would a perfect god put faith in hypocrites? No.

Help yourself before you spend 30 years in a cult and realise that life starts all over.

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

If I'm wrong, I'll take the issue up with God when he returns. If He doesn't find my lifestyle to fit his fancy, then I'll tell Him to do what He must. But it will be on my terms. I love you all dearly, and I wish that it didn't have to be this way. But I have the rest of my life to live, and I want to get started living it." Nicely put, ph!ll. Courageous and dignified. Not to hijack the thread...Welcome God Delusion. You're in a tight spot but seem like you're handling it intelligently.

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

I took Oompa's advice.

I sat my wife down, asked her if she loved me. I told her that I love her very much but needed to share something with her.

We then started discussing 1919. After using http://qwotes.info/index.htm, I started asking her questions such as;

"If new light was used here, why don't we believe in what the faithful followers of 1919 believed in?" She could only answer that the WTS was misleading millions.

We then studied each and every night for 2 weeks. She hasn't been to a meeting for 2 months now and doesn't believe in the tool that is Jehovah.

Success!!

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Shoot, that was supposed to be set off as a quote...

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

I just ran it past my wife about the girl.......her sister leeanne hughes was friendly with the girl that died in the crash.....I didn't know them..... - Ninja

Her name was Melanie. She was a dear friend. She was planning her marriage when she died in 1998. That was the first time someone close to me has died. It was devastating.

Even though her parents grieved her death, some close family members weren't too sad as they said that they would see her again during the resurrection.

The GB has even gone as far as stopping its members from grieving properly.

Damn them.

• Roski
    Roski

Yes - not sure how they (some of them) grieve but it sure is different from any (worldly) literature I have read.

Since my son died I have never received a phone call from my parents (elder) and the couple of times I've seen them his name has never been mentioned - strange to say the least. Glad your wife is with you G_D.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

The Antichrist welcomes you to this unholy land. You will love it here. BTW glad to hear that your wife is waking up and smelling the kool-aid.

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Where's Reniaa when you need her?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit