Artwork...post yours here

by coffee_black 108 Replies latest jw friends

• Quentin
    Quentin

Good work here...Coffee, nice canvas work...Homer, cool graphics...PEC, love the lazy leopard. May I use it as wallpaper for my work computer?

Hope more folks strut their stuff...you artsy folks, you got it flaunt it......show us...

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

To attach a picture file Mostlydead what I do and many others here is start up a free Photobucket account and when thats done you can

upload your images to their servers, from there you can copy a direct URL link for each image and then paste that link into your post here

by using the insert image icon tool ........and wallah

• Quentin
    Quentin

"I think there is great possibilities for people to experiment with computer software and try it out."...Homer

Yup...what you can't do, as coffee black and others, freehand. you can do with any number of image manipulation software...I use Photoshop and Flash5 to create artwork....and I LOVE to stick it to the wt...

Below are some things I've done...frist one is a work in progress, cd cover for Terry...Terry is doing an album blending Classical music with jazz.....Go artist go, no matter how you do it create...it feels good...

cd

1all24

Now for the tower...cowards and bullies.....

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Purps... I see it runs in your family... my family too. Somewhere on my computer I have some of my son's drawings.. I'll have to see if I can find them...

Restrangled, About 20 years ago I did some freelance work for a company that sold kits for embroidery, cross stitch etc. They would print the artwork on fabric or canvas... I had almost forgotten about that... I think the company's name was Cameo Designs or something like that out of Orlando, Fl.

Mostlydead... Light is actually the subject of most of my work... I love how it changes... Thanks!

Kool, Quintin...

Here's one more... it's pencil this time...and again, the color is a little off...

Coffee

Pencil drawing on Velum

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

There's some really nice work here!

I've just started doing art on my computer. I've done a few stills that are ok, but I'm still learning the software. Mostly I'm focusing on 3D animation. I'll eventually post some stuff once I'm happy with it. But I'm getting there. Render times are something else. I recently rendered a 3 minute animation with over 20 million polygons and it took over 26 hours. I have some older computers lying around, so I'll use them to set up a render farm and hopefully cut back on the render times. The software I'm using is Lightwave 3D, Cinema 4D, Vue Infinite, Poser Pro, Zbrush, Sony Vegas Pro, and Adobe Master Collection CS3.

W

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Found my son's charcoal drawing...

Coffee

Charcoal

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

All I can say is.............."I'm jealous."

All of you have soooooo much talent. I can't even draw a good stick figure.

I watch reruns of Bob Ross big brush "The Joy Of Painting" that I DVR a few times a week on PBS and for years I've told myself that I need to try to do this too. Oh well.......maybe one of these days!

And to think.......as dubs.......we were encouraged to forego any talents and ambitions we had for the sake of disturbing the public preaching door to door. We would have eternity to do this in the new system.

HappyDad

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Photography is my thing. This is a portrait I did of our own BurnTheShips:

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

Some really nice stuff.

The following charcoals I did in my early twenties. They're pretty damaged, charcoal all smudged. Would love to go back to painting. My love is photography, flowers especially. Someday might try painting some of my flowers.

My daughter did an abstract a couple of days ago. Don't normally like that kind of art but her's had so much emotion, very powerful. She was angry and frustrated at the time but to me is a very positive painting.

charcoalgirl.jpg picture by GuestwithQuestionscharcoalboy1.jpg picture by GuestwithQuestions

charcoalboy2.jpg picture by GuestwithQuestions

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Pec, Barbiedoll's work is really nice...

Sixofnine... Great imagination you have there! For a year or so, I painted oil portraits...and found that people do not always see themselves as the artist sees them... it can be tricky to stay true to your vision and please the client at the same time. I imagine that burns would fall into that category? Of course sometimes the artist is the one with the skewed vision...

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit