Artwork...post yours here

by coffee_black 108 Replies latest jw friends

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Very Nice Homerovah.

Looks like Vue or Bryce or Maya software packages curious to what you used.

Goshawk

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Very Kool Purps!!!! I love it!

Coffee

• purplesofa
  • ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Very impressive artwork Coffee Black and Homerovah! You are obviously Very Talented! I LOVE paintings, and enjoy the different feelings that get evoked when seeing nice artwork.

I am of the notion that virtually everyone is Artistic, but express it in different ways. Some use canvas, some sculpt, and some people, such as Interior Designers, etc. use other types of "Canvases". Being an Interior Designer myself, I use rooms as my Slate, and by Proper placement, etc, I create functional art that draws the eye. The same goes for Landscapers, Architects, Photographers, and the like. Even a person decorating a Christmas Tree is an artist. The World is a Palette, and just about everything in it can be used to express one's self artistically.

This should be a fun thread!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I LOVE paintings, and enjoy the different feelings that get evoked when seeing nice artwork.

I had an Art professor once, who described successfull art as art that evokes feeling. I agree...art is everywhere. In interior design (which I practiced for about a decade) I saw it as using the same principals as painting... composition, proportion, color, texture...etc. I work with Architects now...teaching technical seminars... but the principals are still the same.

Coffee

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Here's another... color isn't quite right... original is more subtle..

Coffee

Oil on Canvas

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Coffee

that is really a nice painting.

I have been drifting away, imagining living there, the house so cozy and warm and full of activity and love inside.

I was wondering how to you photograph paintings?

purps

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Hi Purps, I just used a digital camera and uploaded it onto my laptop. I got as close as possible... and then cropped them to eliminate any background stuff. They are too big to scan...

Coffee

• recovering
  • recovering
    recovering

armageddon?

smurph

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit