Our JW Friend told by Elder "Satan is using a Pedophile to Break your Faith"

by flipper 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Here is what she should do:

1. Go to her state's "Sex Offender" registry web site and find his record.
    2. Print up a bunch of copies.
    3. Highlight his name and what he was convicted of. (Keep the marking to a minimum, just Name and What he did. Too much marking will cause people to lose interest in reading all of the details)
    4. Pass out copies to everyone at the KH.

If the elders try to say she is spreading rumors, she should remind them that the paper contains only facts proven in a court of law. Nothing "rumor" about it.

If they threaten action against her, she should threaten to call the news. I bet the news would LOVE to hear about them trying to coverup and protect a known and convicted pedophile.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    It's still jehovah's organization.

And the proof is that god's spirit has directed the elders to allow this man to give talks. Or maybe Satan just cares more about misleading the congregation, than Jehovah cares about protecting it.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I totally agree with elsewhere!!

I would go to whatever links to protect just one child!!

I have talked with your friend! I would even be glad to take care of the story from here!!

I applaud her for continuing to stand up on this matter. This shouldn't be something they

can just sweep under the rug, like they have to so many of us!!

Call anytime.....

shelley

• cawshun
    cawshun

I too agree with elsewhere, this guy can not get away with this. First a pat on the bottom, what next? As long he get's away with the pat, he will think its safe to take it a bit further. The elders covering over this are just as guilty.

I think it would be hard to bring the news in on it, you would have to have proof. Use a camera phone to catch him patting the girls or any time he touches the girls. With his past record, he has no business touching or patting any young girls.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

wow, just wow.

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

They think they are above the law.

The BORG and its minions act as if they are above Caesar's law, even when there is no reason to argue that God's laws supersede.

The situation Flipper has related shouldn't surprise any of us, given the BORG's instructions to elders about how to handle pedophile cases--all that crap about calling the society and the police from a pay phone to maintain anonymity...insisting on 2 witnesses, making a terrorized child confront their molester...and on and on and on.....

Elsewhere has it spot on--the sister should alert everyone to the problem. Better yet, she should alert everyone to the problem and then find another religion.

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for all the tremendous replies ! I'm sure our lurking friend is thankful for your support as well and good suggestions - some of which she has done.

OUTLAW- Yeah, I thought that was pretty telling as well . Here the elders are keeping a pedophile safe - and they blame Satan ? Ironic definitely.

BABAYAGA- It chills me to the bone also that there are hundreds if not thousands more like this creep in the JW organization who keep skating by getting away with crap like this. But our friend has already written a letter to the circuit overseer and sent the guys criminal records to him. Legal papers with all the grimy details. I agree the next step should be the police and the media.

MEGAFLOWER- The only reason she has kept attending meetings is to battle for the children and get compelling evidence on the pedophile. She has been hit and miss on the meetings but her husband is pretty devout - so it's been tough on her. She is gradually fading.

UNDERCOVER- Of course our friend shouldn't be shocked Undercover, but remember she still has gone to lots of meetings lately around the influence of the organization and is somewhat under the influence of the cult mind control and deception as well. So - it's clear to us who have been out for awhile, but not so to someone just in the beginning of her fade .

You are right the elders are doing this to make her feel guilty - however like you say she has all the court records on this pedophile and she HAS gone to publishers in the congregation who have young children to warn them about this guy. But the elders hassle her over that saying she is spreading division.

STILL IN 74- Very true. Everything can be blamed on Satan. It makes it easier for the elders to avoid facing the real perpetrator- the pedophile.

KUDRA- I'm sure our friend will inform the police - but at this time all they could bust him for is patting his daughter's butt and touching kids on their back at the kingdom hall. But I understand what you are saying ; there is no sense in waiting for child abuse to happen, nip it in the bud first , early. Our friend is attending SNAP meetings and getting support from a non witness group. One time she did call the cops , but they didn't pursue it because an actual child abuse had not taken place yet. And the elders are not doing her any favors because they are trying to discredit her saying she is overreacting.

ROBERT 7- I agree. It would be better for Jehovah to get rid of the pedophiles. Wouldn't that move strengthen the organization ? Jeez.

BRONZEFIST- It is ridiculous how the elders overlook offenses like child abuse and let a$$wipes like this guy advance or give talks in their organization. Shows how deluded they are.

ELSEWHERE- Our friend has done the first 3 things on your list. She has made copies of the court records, and shown them to elders, circuit overseers( both who refused to look at the court records ) , and she has warned people in the congregation with children about this pedophile verbally. I agree with your idea that if the elders threaten her - she then SHOULD go public with it, call the newspapers and the media as well. The public should know that Jehovah's Witnesses are protecting a convicted pedophile.

KEYSER SOZE- I think that if any organization has " Satan's " spirit it is the WT society for sure. I mean, come on, who let's pedophiles give talks to the public ? Oh- I forgot , Jehovah's Witnesses.

CRAZYBLONDEB- Shelley- Our friend is continuing to stand up for what is right ! And she has done most all the things on Elsewheres list ! About the only thing left would be to go to the police, media, and the newspapers. But she is trying to deal with a JW husband as well - so it's a balancing act right now.

CAWSHUN- Our friend actually DID bring a camera trying to catch this pedophile on film patting his daughter's butt. Or touching other kids. But he didn't do it that particular night. But she is being proactive trying to get something done to stop this guy before it's too late.

DOUBTING BRO- Yeah, I agree. Wow. It's insanity

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

SHe needs to call the f*ing POLICE. I wonder if the police would send a plain clothes detective to pretend to be an interested person and see this A-hole patting down the kids? How awesome would that be to see him get busted right in the hall! lol...

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

One of the best things the JWs could do is make sure they are well educated on how to spot inappropriate behavior. As alluded to earlier, inapropriate touching and seeing how far he can get is one of the first moves a pedophile will make to try to set up a situation where he can offend again. ALL Jws should be aware of this so they can identify and prevent problems before they get very far.

The Catholic Church has really learned their lesson from their past problems. The JWs could learn from them. They now have mandatory films and classes for all parishioners who deal with children or other vulnerable populations through the church. Since JWs do this in field service, all of their publishers should be educated too. And the posters who said call the police first are right. Consulting with elders and NY on how to best prevent a scandal and then do only what they are legally "required" to do is pitiful and creates an environment that allows these problems to flourish.

If the WT was really concerned about preventing scandal, they would implement reforms as soon as possible. Refusing to do so not only allows their members to be hurt, it also ruins their own reputation and increases their own risk. The WT is really creating their own problems in handling this issue.

• flipper
    flipper

ALPACA- That is one thing I get pissed off about what you said about the WT society holding themselves above Caeser's laws. I've often wondered , just who in the hell Ted Jaracz and company think they are to hide child abuse and protect pedophiles ? ! I guess they think they are God. No other answer. But this sister is alerting everybody she physically can about the pedophile.

MKR32208- I think that would be a great idea sending in a plain clothes police officer to spy on this jerk off pedophile. Catch him in the act of touching children. Good point.

MRS. FIORNI- The WT society really should follow the Catholic church's example in educating their members how to spot a prospective child abuser by showing them the tell tale signs of a pedophile. The WT society really is shooting themselves in the foot by making excuses and blaming people for reporting child abuse. But remember, children's safety is NOT the main interest of the WT society. It's about the appearance of respectability to the public and their own members that's important to them. Even if it means being dishonest to promote that image of respectability

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit