Our JW Friend told by Elder "Satan is using a Pedophile to Break your Faith"

by flipper 59 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

I wanted to give you guys and gals an update on the latest with our friend .

Well - Last night the circuit overseer came to her and JW hubbies house with the presiding overseer. The C.O. and P.O. acted really concerned about her welfare , even suggesting she move to another congregation if she is bothered and stressed. They told her they would speak with the pedophile and tell him NOT to touch the children , and that they would watch him more carefully. Of course- they've told our friend this before - and the pedophile kept touching children. The elders probably want her to move to another congregation so they won't have to deal with it.

I told our friend on the phone , and it was her idea as well - that they are acting like they are treating her with velvet gloves because they don't want this going public to the media or newspapers like my friend has told them she would do. So in order to appease her they say they will " watch more closely the pedophile. " But I mentioned to her to not take their words at face value , but watch and observe if they follow through the next few weeks. If the touching continues - you know they were just telling her BS to appease her. They are generally more concerned with their reputation in the congregation as elders in the kingdom hall and in the community - than the peace of mind of our friend or the safety of children.

So that's where it stands at present. We shall see what happens in the next few weeks. Thanks for all your support and comments ! Our friend greatly appreciates it ! Because she is just starting to fade from the witnesses and just stopping attending meetings some - this has been incredibly hard for her to see the uncaring attitude in an organization she gave her life to ! Her and her husband once even served at Bethel ! But this is, and continues to be a very stressful, challenging learning experience for her . So any words of support and caring towards our friend here would be appreciated my friends ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Just wanted to bump this up for the weekend for those who didn't see it or wanted to comment. Thanks a bunch

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So in order to appease her they say they will " watch more closely the pedophile. ".....Thats redicules..Watch a pedophile more closely????????.....Watch him do what?..Groom children to be abused............................Put the Bastard on Frigg`n notice!..Mess with my kid and the cops are involved ..Right Now!!..............................................Dam!!..This sort of thing piss`s me off!!

Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• flipper
    flipper

OUTLAW - I hear what you are sayin' bro. It pisses me and my wife off as well ! The elders better know that our friend means business that they better warn this pedophile if he touches children heavier punishment will come down. But we all know the elders are ultimate bull$hitters . They'll promise our friend ANYTHING just to keep her from going to the media or local newspapers. Our friend is already so stressed over this she's about had it with the elders. But several people on the board know her and have talked with her, as well as my wife and me. So she knows she has support , just a phone call away. But I hear ya - it sizzles my a$$ also ! Makes me want to go on a clandestine secret mission inside Bethel to find the database file list of witnesses - and see if Teddy boy's name is on it. It would explain WHY their policies are so self serving and protect pedophiles

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

If Satan is using a pedophile in some manner, and there is an organization that accepts the pedophile and even covers for him, then if you reason on that you will realize that the organization must be Satan's channel of communication.

• avishai
    avishai

Sounds like the elders and the pedo both need to move....to jail, not the lady who's complaining.

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Flipper,

"And all it took was one catch phrase " not believing in God " to set the P.O. elder into cult protection"

Perhaps if the elders new their sriptures, and not just the ones that they like to use against the r/f , they could show some sympathy by the use of Jude 1 v 22 "Also continue showing mercy to some that have doubts " v 22 save them by snatching out of the fire...............

I found that they would use Satan for every excuse under the sun, I often asked them what excuse will they find in the new system when Satan is no longer around ?

KT

• flipper
    flipper

KURT BETHEL- Exactly. Good point you make. If the organization says Satan is using this pedophile - and the organization is protecting the pedophile - then by extension Satan is using the organization to protect the pedophile. Makes perfect sense to me.

AVASHAI- Very true. I think the elder and pedophile should be thrown into the slammer.

KAYTEE- Very true what you say. Naturally the elders are not concerned about snatching anyone out of the fire but their own selves, and their own reputations. And the WT society. Good point you make about who would they blame if Satan is not there in the Paradise ? They are totally to blame for allowing this

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Any update, Flip?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Like others who have responded to the OP, I'm struggling to find the right words in my response.

The CO's response to the sister saying to him she had difficulty believing in God with the paedophile giving talks was indeed chilling, and evidence of cult brain-washing. It is obviously dangerous to blame Satan - an invisible being who likely doesn't exist. We are each responsible for our own actions.

IMO, this case, in a nutshell, represents everything that is wrong with the WTS. They are either unwilling or unable to deal with paedophiles in their midst, due to their desire to be 'better' than other churches.

This sister should go to the police with her concerns - grooming, inappropriate touching is just as much a crime as child rape.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit