i have been outed pretty badly as an evil apostate.......BEWARE!!!

by oompa 30 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hi Oompa,

I would really caution you about revealing too much here. You'd be suprised how many active JW's actually parouse this place. You're giving out a lot of personal info is all, and I don't want you to get in trouble.

Take care.

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

If it's any consolation he is never gonna be able to come back and stay and be gay. Never! Just too bad he had to have such a big mouth.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Oompa, this is a foretaste of what will happen if you return to the meeting attendance as you plan. Are you really up to it?

StAnn

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Wow you handed him the golden opportunity for him to "prove" how serious he is about returning to Jehoover, Oomps. You are the sacrificial lamb my friend. "Look dad!! Look, Im turning in an APOSTATE!! Now I get my merit badge and you all can see Im reeeeeally returning because I believe this shi...er TRUTH!"

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Well, life is better on the outside. Its better if they shun you, then you don't ahve to deal with their trash talk anymore

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

But seriously, you know that this is what they do... how can you go putting stuff like that in writing, to the people who will do that? You've got to stop doing stuff like that! You have to protect your own fragile situation first.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

lol aint it a damn shame that big brother is always watching............. even people who can almost see through it will bulls*** themselves and go back just for family......... hell i think we can all admit its easier to be a jw.......... you buy a 4 door car, go out in service 8-10 hours a month and you THINK you know all the answers that everyone else is searching for............ and you do x y and z and you get to live forever on earth and be all self righteousy............. what a gig, to bad you got to dance on all them corpses the birds are eating to do so.

but unfortunately reality has dawned upon us............. and i cant stand lies and blatant contrived lies to cover their own ass even more so. im not a liar and i refuse to lie to others by pounding their door and peddling bullsh** magazines telling them more lies.

• oompa
    oompa

i think i must have a secret death wish........conflicted is a word that does not even measure up now...but st.ann....the one meeting i did go to right after the last memorial brought ZERO attention to me!.....so maybe if i only go even once a month they will still leave me alone........kinda weird that a faithful dub and a strong money donater for so many years.....is just left alone even after skipping the memorial and then attending the next meeting.........even if i do go again....i hope they leave me alone....but if they do...i am pretty sure i can quickly make them want to give up again.....my 45 plus doubts about things taught that have no bible support may make them nuts!!!!.....................oompa

hell i may even run ahead...do a preemptive strike and contact the elder/dad and let him know i just compiled a list of more questions...but just want answers!....how do you think a diehard elder or pub would try to answer these questions?.......what could they come back with?.................oomps

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

This is why in the end I da'd myself. I have no worries on being outed. I know its not for everybody, but it sure feels good not looking over my shoulder.

Isaac

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Attempted SuicideAttempted SuicideAttempted SuicideAttempted SuicideAttempted SuicideAttempted Suicide..

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit