i have been outed pretty badly as an evil apostate.......BEWARE!!!

by oompa 30 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

and in a kinda funny way........this friend of mine.......who is very close friend of my df'd son and is much younger than me.....he has been dfd for ten years and shunned by his family and really reall misses them......and has been in a longterm gay relationship and i always felt bad for him because there is almost no way to come back in...then fade...if you are in a gay relationship.......so anyway he has heard me trashtalk WT a ton...and seemed to have zero problem with that and griped about his WT issues.....

so i call him the other day and immediately respond with some comment about the damm cult.......we he says," wow oompa you prob don't know but i am going to all the meetings again!! so i am just snap....."wow, that is amazing...i had no idea....are you just going back for family...and then try to fade?" which is what i just knew had to be the case....and i even mentioned how that would be hard to do with his partner all it would be discovered.......get this....."oompa, i am doing this for me and not my family......they don't even know i am going so don't say anything"........so i am in shock and the more we talk the happier he sounds about da troof....and i mean he is like filled with the holy ghost......so i mentioned how many things we have talked about that they teach that we both dissagree about.......and he says he know they prob have some things wrong but all religions do

so i told him recently i decided to write down a list of WT teachings i have issues with and decided on only list things that clearly "go beyond what is written" and he is surprised that i am at 45 teachings/rules. so i did as he asked and sent him the list.....i am so glad i did not send him a jwd link, but i know that a coulple of years ago i told him about jwd and prob my screen name......i told him it was a great support group......so this guy immediately reads the list and ya....he is bothered by a lot that he agrees have no bible support for....SO HE SENDS THE LIST TO HIS DAD/ELDER.....TELLS HIM OOMPA GAVE IT TO HIM....AND THAT HE HAS STARTED GOING TO MEETINGS AGAIN AND THAT I AM TRYING TO TALK HIM OUT OF IT AND CALLED IT A CULT!!!!!

His self-righteous dad was very involved with my exit......he knows all about my major issues.....and sure not happy with me cautioning his dear son who he has hardly talked to in ten years.......so my name is not on the list and can deny i sent it to him.......he did not seem to care that i really did not appreciate him sending that to his dad and telling him about me.....because i am out.......dont go to meeting for over a year......and i wish i could have smacked him and explained that elders are still out to get anyone they can.....esp me and that as a fader i can still be dfd......then i will be shunned just like you you idiot!!!...i did not say idiot and he said he would tell his dad that i just passed on a list of questions i had been given and have no answers to......of course i do know the answer to all of the questions......the answers all 45 of them is, "because the Faithful and Discreet Slave tell us so"........

Nearly the exact same thing happend verbally a few months ago when another of my sons close friends and hung out at the beach a lot that summer.....so he dicides to mary a girl that was faded not df'd and he was df'd and they decided that for family reasons he was going to come back....and to my surprise....they were both stoked with the holy ghost!!!.......they are not fading either and really believe again and the guy has been reinstated..........all three of these people actually gung ho!!!!!........and i mean all three were REALLY out there, but apparently NONE of them have taken OOMPA type intrest and dont really even know what JW believe, or thier history.......they are like smiling zombies.................oompa

so i guess you have to be careful as a fader even if your friends are safe df'd friends.......

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Sorry to hear about that oompa, hope all goes well.

Don't suppose you have that list do you? Not that i want to report you or anything lol would be interested as to what they are, 45 of them wow.

Paul

• asilentone
    asilentone

you are right, I have a df'd friend his girlfriend is never a JW, she has a very big mouth, so it is best for me to avoid them so I will not get kicked out too for the sake of my family that I want to keep in touch with.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

sad, isn't it?

lisa

• chickpea
    chickpea

bluddy hell, oompa....
    what a convoluted and tortuous
    path you have been on of late....

i am just slack-jawed over this last bit here

bluddy hell pretty much sums it up

• sacolton
    sacolton

Oompa, I'm getting the impression that this so-called religion is ruining your life.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

...how sad for him.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

It's weird, but the "weakest" JW's are the ones most likely to have a problem with you trying to fade.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Oompa,

If you stay in the barber shop long enough, you'll get your hair cut.

-LWT

• oompa
    oompa
    chickpea: i am just slack-jawed over this last bit here
    bluddy hell pretty much sums it up

a big amen sista......bloody hell is pretty dead on!...i have been on bit of slump lately

Digderido.....i will bump my list back up...i have a few more i need to add....free free to pile on........oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit