The stupid father of one of my kids.........

by oompa 41 Replies latest social humour

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Hey, just been busy living life, alot going on, you know how it goes.

Didn't pay your bill and got your computer turned off, huh.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence
    An old soldier walks up to the gates of the white house and asks to speak to President Hillary Clinton. The marine at the gate kindly informs the old salt that Hillary lost her bid for the Presidency.
    The next day the same old soldier walks up to the gate of the white house and this time demands to see president Hillary Clinton. This time the marine on duty chuckles and says "Hillary lost the election sir."
    The next day the old solider comes back, more aggitated than before, demanding once again to see President Hillary Clinton. The marine, finally loosing his cools says "Dammit! I've told you! Hillary is NOT president!!! She LOST!"
    The old soldier says, "I know. I just like hearing it."

You forgot the end of the joke:

Upon hearing this the marine straigtens up, salutes the old soldier, and says, "I'll see you at the same time tomorrow, sir!"

That's how I heard it, anyway ;)

Jackie

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

LOL, nope, not that JD, you don't wanna know...

• John Doe
    John Doe
    LOL, nope, not that JD, you don't wanna know...

Yeah, you're right. I'm being insensitive aren't I. Truth is you couldn't stand being on here any more because you were having too many fantasies about me. Ah but wait--you're back! lol

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Yeah that's it JD, I needed a break from my Redneck crushing...it was becoming a problem. LMAO

• John Doe
    John Doe

Yeah, I get that a lot.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    You forgot the end of the joke:
    Upon hearing this the marine straigtens up, salutes the old soldier, and says, "I'll see you at the same time tomorrow, sir!"
    That's how I heard it, anyway ;)
    Jackie

Doh! Your right.

• oompa
    oompa

so these two brothers from w. virginia do their first ever road trip.......after a few hours they stop at a road side produce stand and ask for some tamaters....the clerk say "you must be from W. virginia?"....they say "how'd ya kno that"....the clerk says...."i could tell from your accent".......so off they go amazed that they have an accent....so the other brother says he wants to try it again........so the brother goes in and says "id like some maters and some taters".....and the clerk says..."you must be from W. Virginia?"....and the brother says...."how'd ja know...frum my accent?"..........and the clerk says........"no....this is a bank"........................oompa

• chellechelle
  • tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

A car is spotted by the highway patrolman traveling at a high rate of speed and he gives chase. As he tries to catch up to the speeder, it is obvious that the driver is attempting to out run the officer. When he finally gets the offender pulled over, he approaches the driver and says, "you better have a good excuse for driving like that!". Without missing a beat, the driver responds, "I do officer. A year ago my wife ran off with a highway patrolman, and when you turned your lights on to pull me over I got scared because I thought you were him and were trying to bring her back!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit