The stupid father of one of my kids.........

by oompa 41 Replies latest social humour

• oompa
    oompa

So I go to the Trader Joes the other day and notice a really attractive
    woman in produce, but i can't place her....So i follow her over to the bread aisle, and got a better view of her face....but still could not figure out where i knew her from....so i finally said "excuse me, but you look so familiar, i almost know we have met before
    ."

She looks me right in the eyes and says, (without smiling) "'I'm pretty sure you're the father of one of my kids."
    I was speechless, but my mind races back to the only time I was ever unfaithful to my wife, and said, "Oh my God, are you the stripper from my best friends bachelor party and we had sex on the pool table while your partner whipped my butt with that black whip???"

Now, she looks a little startled and says, "No, I'm your sons fourth grade teacher."...................................................oompa

this is probably old but it still cracks me up...........

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks, Oompa, that was funny, although I have to admit I heard it last week.

Here's another one....a jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything".

• Priest73
    Priest73

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One looks at the other and says "does this taste funny to you?"

• musky
    musky

What did the zero say to the eight................Nice belt!

• hubert
    hubert

An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Two bananas are sitting next to a river, when a turd floats by. The turd looks up at the bananas and says, "Hey bananas, c'mon in the water feels great!" One banana looks at the other and says "You believe that shit?"

• hubert
    hubert

Okay, priest, you must have a different sheet than I have.

A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, "Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!"

The doctor replied, "I know you can't ----- I've cut off your arms!"

Okay, Oompa, you can jump in anytime.

• Priest73
    Priest73

two sausages are lying in a frying pan. One sausage looks over at the other and says "sh*t it's gettin hot in here!"

The other sausage screams "OH MY GOD! A TALKING SAUSAGE!!!!"

• hubert
    hubert

Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says, "dam!"

• hubert
    hubert

Musky, where are you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit