JW self-defense...WT says we are too slow to use a gun!!!.......

by oompa 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• VM44
    VM44

...or are they just making that up?

• oompa
    oompa

VM....are you actually suggesting that WT would make something up?

Blues Brother....the problem with your reasoning is that most criminals do not know what dipomacy is and could care less about your common sense....i have an awesome switchblade from your conuntry that is illegal here in the states......just opening it in front of someone instills fear (prob would get a criminals attentions too).......................i suggest you get one since you can't have a pistol...............oompa

• loosie
    loosie

Letting everyone know I’m one of Jehovah’s Witnesses is my best protection,"

Yeah when someone breaks into your house. Just tell them you're a JW. that stops them every time.

LMAO

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I think women are only allowed to fight to THEIR death, not the attackers.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

We could just force a blood transfusion on our attacker. According to the WT that is an incredibly dangerous activity-we are more likely to die from it than we are from bleeding out! In that way, we could do them in NOW and make sure that God would never resurrect the jerks-since they would have NOT abstained from blood and are therefore doomed.

• New light for you
    New light for you

DONT FORGET... if she was being raped, she WOULDN"T want to upset her attacker, because he was a man, and he still was her superior.. you must show respect. DAMMIT i wish i had the refrence to that article in the awake, but i've loaned out my book that has it in there...

So... Defend yourself in rape to the death..... get DFed

Defend yourself in rape..... no DF

Defend yoursel in rape.... i'm gonna say... DFed again...

Yell even if a knife is to your throat... DIE or get DFed...... DFed.

Depends on the way the "light" is hitting you that day.

• rebel8
    rebel8

This sort of crap is why I was instructed to let bullies at school beat me up......which is dangerous for a Hemophiliac BTW. Not that that matters to dubs.

Anyhoo. I fought back once, and was yelled at for not "turning the other cheek". I refused to agree to not fight back in the future. Solution? "Don't spare the rod."

So in summary:

Me defending myself physically = wrong.

Method to teach me a lesson not to get physical = parental beating.

Here's an interesting quote from the 1/15 Watchtower 1964 pages 63-64, "A Christian woman is entitled to fight for her virginity or marital fidelity to the death."

wth? You are not allowed to fight to the death against a rapist if you previously lost your virginity or if you're married? Because rape would be considered a compromise of your marital fidelity? And if you are a single nonvirgin, you are not entitled to fight to the death? So many questions...it just keeps getting weirder and weirder the more I read the maggotzines...but I loved JW daughter's posts. LOL

• musky
    musky

I wonder why Outlaw is not using the quick draw dude at the end of his post. lol

• parakeet
    parakeet

I wonder if burglar alarm systems are allowed or would they also send the message that Jehovah won't protect them?

There's a 16-year-old kid in my neighborhood who has been in juvie at least 5 times since he was about 11. He's been arrested for attempted murder (of his brother), burglary, terroristic threats (against his classmates and his own mother), illegal drug possession, breaking and entering, and vandalism. He's been expelled from school, so he lives at home with his mother, who runs an illegal in-house day care center.

Last year, a group of local teenage thugs decided it would be fun to break into a house and steal. They drove around (at one point passing my house a block away) to find a house they liked the look of (less than a mile from my house). They knocked on the door, and when the owner (a respected businessman in town) answered the door, they shot him and he died on his doorstep, just like that.

And let's not forget the national news-making event about a year and a half ago of that psycho that locked himself and the terrified pupils inside an Anish school, then shot them all before shooting himself. That happened less than 20 miles from my home.

Is it a sensible precaution to have some sort of protection in my home, especially when my son, daughter-in-law and my baby grandson visit? DUH! And the local dubs are in just as much danger as the rest of us. Dubs are already willing to allow their children to die before allowing blood transfusions, so I guess they're willing to let their children be raped and murdered without lifiting a finger as well.

And WTWizard, I think you're right. It would be interesting to see what (if any - hah!) protection the WTS headquarters and gb have provided themselves with. I'm willing to go out on a limb here and say it's a bit more than they recommend for the r&f dubs.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Just for you Musky..

Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit