How Old are You ?

by flipper 145 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I am 53. Life started for me at 48, when I left the 'truth'. I feel younger than that most of the time. Been married to Mrs AK Jeff for almost 35 years. Married very young as dubs.

Jeff

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Next month I'll be 73. Sometimes I feel like 15 since I came alive that many years ago when I left JWs. So much to do -- so much to learn -- and I'm lovin' every bit of it!

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

. . . and so many new and wonderful people to meet -- here and everywhere!!!

• flipper
    flipper

HOPE 4 OTHERS - I thought when I've seen your pictures you look about 15 ! You hold your age well !

AK- JEFF- So you've been out of the witnesses about 5 years ? Same as me. I left at age 44 after being born in and raised in it. Glad I'm out ! Love the freedom of speech and thought ! I'm glad you and your wife got out together after being married for 35 years . That was fortunate.

FJTOTH- I'm glad you got out too and if you feel 15 that is great ! You must be a very young 73 ! It is wonderful learning and experiencing new things in life , isn't it ? We were so controlled in the witness cult ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Bubblie
    Bubblie

All anyone has to do is go on most of our profiles to see how old we are. I am now sixty years old. I take pride in that, since my father died when I was 16 he was 49. My mother is still alive and will be 87 this year in April. I love that I can get senior discount most places and take advantage of that whenever I can! It is an something I do not tell everyone but since I have it posted on here, whatever.

Kit

• flipper
    flipper

BUBBLIE- I'm glad your mom is going strong at 87 still in April ! And that you are going strong at age 60 ! Sorry your dad died young. Hopefully you will live long too with long genes running in the family with your mom. My greatgrandfather lived until 95 . And my grandparents lived until 86, 81, and 80 ! So I'm hoping I will make at least 100 ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• sacolton
    sacolton
    free2think: 27

Oh, so young ... and nieve.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

My favourite mayor, Hazel McCallion of Mississauga, Ontario, turned 88 today.

She's been mayor for 3 decades and is still going strong. In our big city, you're likely to meet her anywhere. The story about her is inspiring:

http://www.mississauganews.com/article/24065

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm 40 and feel 21.

• free2think
    free2think
    free2think: 27
    Oh, so young ... and nieve.

Or am i (naive i mean)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest